Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumnlover

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow sleuthers on WS. This is my favorite holiday so I came to my favorite site to say I'm thankful for the great conversation and insight I get every time I visit. I'm looking forward to a great year for all of us and let's not forget - the trial! Now it's back to cooking for me...

:wave:
autumnlover

I wonder if Casey had turkey roll or turkey spam today?

:waitasec:

I hope it was a lonely meal and it arrived cold;)

I was new here last year and I remember reading all the funny posts (we just had the first big doc dump) from people who were worried about missing flights before they downloaded the stuff or were thinking of ordering Boston Market so they could read during Thanksgiving Day. It made my holiday, not having family nearby and with my daughter in Iraq again.

This year is so different! We are ready to chew furniture waiting for more info to surface and are getting so bored with topics we have discussed. I'm sure the dishes on the table were more elaborately prepared this year, lol.

I have become fond of so many of you and am so thankful for how rich your contributions on this forum have made my year. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season; I know I wouldn't enjoy spending it with anyone else more!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope each of you had a wonderful day filled with tons of treats..
I am so full I feel like I will burst..
but hey, who can really turn down all the turkey, greens, dressing, casseroles, corn, peas, cornbread, dumplings, sweet potato pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie????

:Jumpie: Happy Thanksgiving all. :eat:

:whistle: It was my first at Websleuths :newbie:, as a wife and as a vegetarian :cat:
I didn't even miss meat! :run: I did however, miss checking threads :hypno: :bang:

:Jumpie: Happy Thanksgiving all. :eat:

:whistle: It was my first at Websleuths :newbie:, as a wife and as a vegetarian :cat:
I didn't even miss meat! :run: I did however, miss checking threads :hypno: :bang:

Congrats! Next year it might be trial time and we might have to be checking WS under the table with hand-held devices, lol!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL HERE AT WEBSLEUTHS! I spent the day preparing dinner and this is the first chance I've had to sit down and relax, and catch up with the threads here. I'm stuffed, and tired from the day's activity.

I"m hoping that by next Thanksgiving, the Anthony trial will be over, and Casey will be sitting in state prison.

Happy Thanksgiving and Love to all!
And I vote that we go to mydailyopinions house for dinner next year...I am hungry again after reading your menu!

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of my fellow sleuths here at WS! I am thankful for so many people who care!

Happy Thanksgiving WS'ers!!!

This community has grown from strength to strength, I joined as a result of the demise of Caylee and I have been rewarded by invaluable info, great moderated discussion and, new friends. It is the best crime community on the net.

To one and all,

I hope your holiday was blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at WS!

grouphug.gif

I have learned so much from reading here. I enjoy the debates, the differing opinions and the fact that we all want justice.

Many blessings to you & your family!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member