GA GA - Atlanta, Male Skeletal UP20, 45-60, in creek bed, Jan'06

believe09

Reaction score
I came across these two case listings on IdentifyUs yesterday and I think they are fascinating
Case Numbers: 05-0066 and 06-0082.

The various body parts were discovered almost a year to the day apart-01/09/2005 and 01/14/2006. They were discovered in a creek bed off of Camden RD in Atlanta, GA. They were linked via DNA-the feet, arms, hands and head are missing from the victim. The first set of remains have a DOD of 2004, the second set would clearly be dated then from 2004 as well if they are linked.

What got me about the story is that both sets were discovered by people walking the creek bed, looking for relics of some kind. I wonder why the second set were not discovered when the first was found? They were not far apart from one another.

Anyway, let's see what our excellent sleuthers can come up with!!

Here are the links:
https://identifyus.org/cases/29
https://identifyus.org/cases/20

I think if I were LE I would be looking hard at the person who discovered the second set...JMO.

Has this case been listed on DoE Network or Charley Network?:waitasec:

Title Pawn Shop ownership=body parts in a creek bed...seems possible to me

Does anybody know of any updates to this case? I get just error messages.

I get error messages too, and I am not sure what that means. I know the recent WebSleuth "Unidentified" case from 1/4/2011 that Snufamonbobball matched to Robert Donlick who had been missing since 1/7/2009 is now listed in NAMUS as "Permission Denied" and it has a comment that this person has been found. I did find that Case No. 05-0066 that Believe09 mentioned at the beginning of this thread was discussed in a news article, but it was ruled out for the missing person being discussed (Judie Wilding). Here is a link to that news article and a snippet of what was said:

"My name is Ken Richards. My sister Judie Wilding went missing on April 1, 2000, from Montgomery, Alabama. I found two bodies on the Web site that I would like to investigate if one matches my sister. The case numbers are 04-1439 and 05-0066. Could you please check to see if one of the bodies matches?"

http://www.forensicmag.com/article/...and-unidentified-persons-databases-0?page=0,0

I can only infer the UID was identified. I looked it up by various means and got many dead links (no pun intended). there was an NCIC number of U790005247, Porchlight had a number of GAU050109 and the original case numbers cited by Believe and if they were not dead links they did not provide any final word.

Think we should email them at NAMUS and ask what the error code means?

partial right femur, sacrum, left femur, left patella, left tibia, left fibula. Multiple vertebrae of FCME case 05-0066 are aslo the same person as this case according to DNA testing.

This is found in the "notes on body parts recovered."

UP20's rofile is back up in Namus, with one ruleout for MP 4267, who may have been identified since being compared to this UID since there is no information about the compared missing person, just blanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back