You're Gonna Love This

I think someone should contact the radio station and ask them to correct this misinformation! LOL

Still mentioned people confused on why he would run.

Once again, we hear nothing concrete on what exactly John will do to create jobs.

As usual John exploits his daughter's death....and the whole of the interview or news article is taken up with the murder and no REAL political issues.

Although it's the norm these days for people to gang up against a political candidate, wanting to feel powerful at the candidate's expense,
what if the opposition turns out to be wrong, and ruined someone's life for no good reason?

Shouldn't we trust the voters to elect whoever they want because if the
R's are guilty, the truth will eventually surface and they'll get theirs THEN? We're conspiring to punish them in advance as if we're God and know it all !

There's still one really big outstanding possibility I've theorized about before, and I expect he could have known the R's through Lockheed.

He'll not be revealed until after a 42-yr reign of terror which could end in 2005, trust me. We can wait that long can't we? Being we've hung on 7 yrs and haven't really pinned it on anyone yet. I'm talking orchestrator, mastermind who organized all the participants, and there were quite a few, at least three in Charlevoix that we know of, one in Boulder the neighbor thought was JAR, all the pagans having ceremonies in the hills and parks, homeless and drunks in the park, and I could go on and on. Sorry his ID has to be a riddle until he's caught. Dangerous. Most of us would not have let our child go with just anybody, but that can't be undone now. We have to play the ball ethically where it lies now, and it's only ethical to do undo other campaigners as you'd want done unto you.

Who was that guy who'd been in jail, who'd attended a party about two houses away from the R's? He couldn't have done it, just want to think of his name if anyone can remember it.

John is so anal and shows what an incompetant boob he really is when he makes blanket statements like "they call themselves the BORGS".

Your pal, Lou Smit coined that phrase, not us you imbecile.

Where's the Atlanta "intruder" John? Remember your boast "I think we can nail him"? Well where the hell is he?

Still just in your over active imagination. How long did it take for you to stage that little scene btw?

Seeker said:
John is so anal and shows what an incompetant boob he really is when he makes blanket statements like "they call themselves the BORGS".

Your pal, Lou Smit coined that phrase, not us you imbecile.

Where's the Atlanta "intruder" John? Remember your boast "I think we can nail him"? Well where the hell is he?

Still just in your over active imagination. How long did it take for you to stage that little scene btw?

Isn't it time for the Ramsey's to have another burglary?

Show Me said:
Isn't it time for the Ramsey's to have another burglary?

They will Im sure.......once the campaign donations run out!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back