Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
I did not see a new theory thread opened for Haliegh. I hope this is OK, if not Mods please delete.....

Good idea. I still haven't made my mind up who is responsible for taking Haleigh out of her home that night. With barely any new information or LE releases to work with in order to theorize, guess I have the same ole suspects and theories.

1. Haleigh was abducted - evidence points either way to family or stranger/sexual predator abduction

2. Cuz Joe and possibly Tommy Jr. intertwined in some kind of twisted scheme gone wrong and Haleigh awoke to see their presence, causing panic, rush to hide their deeds and identities

3. Accidental death, which I least likely believe occurred

The Croslin meltdowns has my hinky meters sounding off constantly as we see in the public a miserable troubled filled lifestyle that's out of control.

I would like to see LE start fresh, new eyes, new searches with a monthly updated pressor to at least keep Haleigh's name and need to solve the case in the publics attention.

Seems like LE won't be solving this case, my only hope seems to be if someone breaks down and tells what they know. Official fencesitter~

I am hard pressed to come up with just one scenario...just too hard to see through all the dysfunction that seemingly surrounded Haleigh on a daily basis...if we could understand this--maybe just maybe something might break...JMO and all that :) Too many lies have been told by too many--but most critical--IMVHO--are those told be those entrusted to keep Haleigh safe on a daily basis...so sad...

I am hard pressed to come up with just one scenario...just too hard to see through all the dysfunction that seemingly surrounded Haleigh on a daily basis...if we could understand this--maybe just maybe something might break...JMO and all that :) Too many lies have been told by too many--but most critical--IMVHO--are those told be those entrusted to keep Haleigh safe on a daily basis...so sad...

Lies and deceit...all character descriptions of all involved.

My theory hasn't changed, I still feel Haleigh met with an accident and she and possibly Ron covered it up. We have been led to believe that it was a kidnapping because of the bricked door, but also it is brought up by Misty that it is Cousin Joe's MO. The bricking served 2 purposes here, first; to back up and convince LE it was a kidnapping and second; to divert attention away from her and on to Joe.

I also think that when they find Haleigh she will indeed by wrapped in a blanket and placed in a plastic bag to protect her body in some way. Most parents who kill a child feel guilt and a need to protect the child's body when disposing of it. They will find her in a place familiar to them if they did the disposing. Women tend to put the body in water and men to bury the child. Often they will leave the body out to be found before the elements get to the body.

Right off the bat we hear Ron talking about her being stolen and most parents who find the child missing can barley bring themselves to say the work "kidnapped" or "taken" because it is unbearable to think that, most will say they wondered off or they are missing. I think that Misty thought she knew what a kidnapping would look like and tried her best to get LE to believe it. JMO

My theory hasn't changed, I still feel Haleigh met with an accident and she and possibly Ron covered it up. We have been led to believe that it was a kidnapping because of the bricked door, but also it is brought up by Misty that it is Cousin Joe's MO. The bricking served 2 purposes here, first; to back up and convince LE it was a kidnapping and second; to divert attention away from her and on to Joe.

I also think that when they find Haleigh she will indeed by wrapped in a blanket and placed in a plastic bag to protect her body in some way. Most parents who kill a child feel guilt and a need to protect the child's body when disposing of it. They will find her in a place familiar to them if they did the disposing. Women tend to put the body in water and men to bury the child. Often they will leave the body out to be found before the elements get to the body.

Right off the bat we hear Ron talking about her being stolen and most parents who find the child missing can barley bring themselves to say the work "kidnapped" or "taken" because it is unbearable to think that, most will say they wondered off or they are missing. I think that Misty thought she knew what a kidnapping would look like and tried her best to get LE to believe it. JMO

If Ron knows HaLeigh was stolen why hasn't he helped LE with the investigation and talked to LE about the dispute he had with Joe.

Instead we have Misty talking and blaming joe and Ronald isn't saying a word. I wonder if Joe and Ron got into a fight and harmed HaLeigh and everyone is involved in the coverup.

Hi Blue,

I just have never thought of this as a kidnapping, never. I have looked at all the scenarios and it just doesn't make sense to me. But what does in this case? I am only looking at past crimes, outcomes and past patterns of cases and from what I am reading and what I feel, my gut says cover up of an accident. But Ron has been a puzzle for a lot of people because his actions have led people to believe he is involved. If he isn't, it will surprise a lot of people from what I am reading here and other places. JMO for today....

bbm
Bern, here's my thoughts on this.
If a parent came home very late at night and was greeted by his significant other telling him that his child has disappeared, what would that parent think? Outside of utter shock and disbelief, I would imagine that the first thought would be that this is impossible and that there must be some logical explanation - the child was scared by a dream and is hiding in a closet or cabinet, etc. If the child is afraid of the dark, then I think the parent would discount the idea that the child had gone outside and wandered away from the home. If the parent has a relationship with the significant other and had not witnessed any abuse of the child and the child acted like they loved the significant other, then I don't think the idea of abuse or accidental death would even cross the parent's mind. So what else could it be? If the significant other says they were asleep and awoke to find a door open and the child missing, then the only logical assumption left would be for the parent to think that someone came into the home and took the child. Another way to word this by a parent who was no stranger to petty crime might be to say the child was "stolen".

These are what I think the immediate reactions might be. Days or months later, as reality sinks in, I think a lot of doubt would creep in regarding the significant other, but not on the day of the crime. Later, there would be lots of speculation and suspicion, especially if that person was inconsistent with their explanation of that night. JMO

A very believable theory Bern. But whenever I hear the word "accident" I tell myself that people do report accidents and seek medical attention for the victim. Unless ofcourse the accident was caused by something illegal. If there are some circumstances surrounging the accident that would lead to those responsible to be arrested and convicted, an accident is covered to appear as something else - such as kidnapping where the body is hidden and the scene staged.
What we know is that Haleigh, Junior and Misty were in the motorhome throughout the evening. Or at least we are told that. Testimony is given that Ron is gone from the scene.
To me, whatever happened had to account for Junior. If something happened to Haleigh it would have to have been after Junior was in bed asleep. I don't believe Misty took the children anywhere. I think she had other pals over to the motorhome. Her phone was turned off. Many say because she didn't want to talk to Ron. I think she didn't need her phone because the people who might have called her were at the motorhome at the time. Besides she didn't want to have to answer a phone call from Ron in case he may hear the others besides the children, in the background.
When I put this all together, I see the possibility of Haleigh being awake or waking up while others were at the motorhome and Misty trying to get her either back to bed, or down for the night and she wasn't having any of it. Junior says he heard the couch bouncing and someone with squeaky shoes. His bed matress was on the floor and it would be easy for him to hear the shoes if he was pretending to be asleep.
I think Haleigh somehow, in a clean way, no gun, no knife, was either injured or overdosed on some party pills or drugs. She had to be removed from the home and a fake kidnapping was ultimately the plan to explain why she wasn't there. You have to have an explaination while I child is suddenly not at the home.
However,(and this is where I have trouble coming up with a theory) somehow whatever happened to her had to have a connection with Ron. This would be the only way he would go along with faking a kidnapping in a cover up.
The people who were present at the house, besides the children, Misty or Ron would not in my opinion ever come forward to tell LE what they witnessed. They would be too afraid they would be accused or charged with whatever occured to harm or take Haleigh's life.
It's not a perfect story. But I tried to account for the time and the fact Junior was present and his statement that someone in black took his sister could be a fact and not a fantasy in this case. JMO
I wish so much this case would be solved.

I think most people who sleuth want to believe in accidents. I have seen this over and over. We don't like to think the unthinkable.

One thing we do know is that rc is preoccupied with how he looks to the public and DCF. I have to keep that in mind throughout the case because I think that is where he is coming form. He has jr in the back of his head and will not EVER let him go.

first thouoght...that crossed my mind was that misty lost it and killed Haleigh. She and /or others helped dispose but she could have done it alone. She makes up the kidnapping story for RC. The problem is this does not account for rc's behavior so I have to abandon it.

second thought...misty drowned Haleigh in the tub....or a similar scenario. Misty told rc that Haleigh drowned by herself. rc and misty have to cover this up. rc, because he could lose jr. misty because she doesn't want to get accused of a homicide. So they both know what happened but have different reasons for silence.

bbm
Bern, here's my thoughts on this.
If a parent came home very late at night and was greeted by his significant other telling him that his child has disappeared, what would that parent think? Outside of utter shock and disbelief, I would imagine that the first thought would be that this is impossible and that there must be some logical explanation - the child was scared by a dream and is hiding in a closet or cabinet, etc. If the child is afraid of the dark, then I think the parent would discount the idea that the child had gone outside and wandered away from the home. If the parent has a relationship with the significant other and had not witnessed any abuse of the child and the child acted like they loved the significant other, then I don't think the idea of abuse or accidental death would even cross the parent's mind. So what else could it be? If the significant other says they were asleep and awoke to find a door open and the child missing, then the only logical assumption left would be for the parent to think that someone came into the home and took the child. Another way to word this by a parent who was no stranger to petty crime might be to say the child was "stolen".

These are what I think the immediate reactions might be. Days or months later, as reality sinks in, I think a lot of doubt would creep in regarding the significant other, but not on the day of the crime. Later, there would be lots of speculation and suspicion, especially if that person was inconsistent with their explanation of that night. JMO

I have been doing some reading and found that parents that stage kidnappings to look like what they think a kidnapping would look like, tend to say "kidnapping" right off the bat. But parents that have not staged anything (proven innocent and guilty party caught) and it does look that way, can't begin to wrap the mind around that thought because they know the possible outcome. Yes, the MH looked like a kidnapping. Yes, Ron screamed at her about letting her get stolen. Just putting some facts about other cases out there. Once I started reading about what other people have done, it starts to get your mind to understand that this is possible. I had a hard time thinking a parent or young girl of 17 could do something like this, but they do and it has been done, and that is why I am still stuck on this theory. Thanks for the input, it does make me look at things closer.... :)

One thing we do know is that rc is preoccupied with how he looks to the public and DCF. I have to keep that in mind throughout the case because I think that is where he is coming form. He has jr in the back of his head and will not EVER let him go.

first thouoght...that crossed my mind was that misty lost it and killed Haleigh. She and /or others helped dispose but she could have done it alone. She makes up the kidnapping story for RC. The problem is this does not account for rc's behavior so I have to abandon it.

second thought...misty drowned Haleigh in the tub. Misty told rc that Haleigh drowned by herself. rc and misty have to cover this up. rc, because he could lose jr. misty because she doesn't want to get accused of a homicide. So they both know what happened but have different reasons for silence.

When I say accident, I am being kind. I have no proof that one occurred or what kind would have occurred. It could have been that Misty got mad and tried to shut Haleigh up by putting a pillow over her face to keep her quiet and accidentally smothered her, she could have punished her and left her in a tub and she drowned like you said, or gave her something to sleep and OD her, but it would have been more like accidental murder. I can't get the video of Ron and Misty out of my mind with Greta. What ever it was, Ron is connected. I don't know if it is just to cover it up, to keep JR, or to save himself. Thanks Whisperer for the feedback, you guys keep me thinking...

I think most people who sleuth want to believe in accidents. I have seen this over and over. We don't like to think the unthinkable.
What if the unthinkable was that Haleigh was at The C's and accidently got into HC or HC Jr's or? oxycontin and passed there-supplied earlier by RC?
With the dysfunctional family of blamers- they would ALL be in a heap of trouble, now wouldn't they?
And what sounds like a "group" good idea in a pinch to cover it up, suddenly becomes larger than life?
The only solution? Tight lips everybody.

When I say accident, I am being kind. I have no proof that one occurred or what kind would have occurred. It could have been that Misty got mad and tried to shut Haleigh up by putting a pillow over her face to keep her quiet and accidentally smothered her, she could have punished her and left her in a tub and she drowned like you said, or gave her something to sleep and OD her, but it would have been more like accidental murder. I can't get the video of Ron and Misty out of my mind with Greta. What ever it was, Ron is connected. I don't know if it is just to cover it up, to keep JR, or to save himself. Thanks Whisperer for the feedback, you guys keep me thinking...

Or it could be an accident where Haleigh got caught up in an altercation between Ron C and Misty...
I'm not ruling out that Ron C could have been playing BILLYBADAZZ with a gun..threatening Misty or someone else and Haleigh paid the ultimate price due to one of his rageful uncontrollable temper tantrums that are brought on by his desperate need to control others...JMO

In reference to myself, I believe the unthinkable was due to an accident in this case...I do not believe that Ron C intended to hurt Haleigh, but do to his actions, the unthinkable occurred...She paid the ultimate price and is NOW gone... IMHO they have done nothing but add insult to a fatal injury since they have ALL lied to protect him from day one..
These people have proven they don't care about anything or anyone. They have proven they are willing to let anyone and everyone take the fall just as long as it isn't Ron C or any of them.....IMHO ..Covering for him is what really is unthinkable as far as I am concerned...

In reference to myself, I believe the unthinkable was due to an accident in this case...I do not believe that Ron C intended to hurt Haleigh, but do to his actions, the unthinkable occurred...She paid the ultimate price and is NOW gone... IMHO they have done nothing but add insult to a fatal injury since they have ALL lied to protect him from day one..
These people have proven they don't care about anything or anyone. They have proven they are willing to let anyone and everyone take the fall just as long as it isn't Ron C or any of them.....IMHO ..Covering for him is what really is unthinkable as far as I am concerned...

LE didn't find evidence of a shooting or blood in the MH, so if that happened, it happened away from the MH; either outside like the Mondex, or at someone else's house.

LE didn't find evidence of a shooting or blood in the MH, so if that happened, it happened away from the MH; either outside like the Mondex, or at someone else's house.

BBM..You are right they didn't find any evidence in the MH so IF that did occur it happened some place else...
I believe whatever happened occurred in the afternoon or early evening... not too long after Haleigh got off that school bus; when Misty drove off in the opposite direction of the MH..
..And I do not believe that GGMS saw Haleigh alive and well, eating dinner on the front porch sometime between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm like she claims she did either..
Would also be interesting to know what that LVA test revealed concerning her story about Tommy and his kids being there that afternoon and Haleigh popping wheelies too...

When I hear her recite the events of that afternoon at Ron's, It sound like a wonderful magical event and she isn't broken up at thinking of the last things Haleigh did before she was taken away....."we were all talken' and laughing and she was doing wheelies on her bike......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow