Chelsea Clinton Engaged

That's great news. Chelsea always seemed like a sweet girl.

I agree. Congrat's Chelsea! I also thought the picture of her looked fantastic! She really looks great! Handsome fiance too.

Congrates, Chelsea. All the best.

Can you imagine Hilary as a mother-in-law?

Yikes!
Shooot, I'll bet Chelsea knows EXACTLY how to handle both parents! I'm sure that Hillary puts her daughter's happiness before her own, and it would take a LOT for her to interfere in C's marriage. Hillary is just an EXTREMELY private person (typical Scorpio, lol!) and I think Chelsea is, too. Hey, as long as the guy knows what the definition of "is" is, he'll prob. be OK! I think Bill would be the one to be scared of! He's still a MAN and that's his one and ONLY baby girl; she had BETTER be treated right! Wishing happiness to the whole family. Man, things were SO much awesomer in the Clinton years, imo~~:woohoo:

I wish Chelsea and Marc all the happiness their two hearts can hold. She cannot help who her parents are, LOL!

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for her - she looks so much like my granddaughter!

CHELSEA gets married and there is no thread :waitasec: could that be possible? or am I just not finding it.....:crazy:

CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA. I read the papers and saw her pictures. It sounds like that is what dreams are made of. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back