2009.12.01 Nancy Grace Tonight's Show on Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Casey-&-Caylee-For-T1.jpg

Breaking: Does the forensic evidence connect Casey Anthony to her murdered daughter's remains? In a report from the "body farm," a substance was found called "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Tot Mom's car trunk. Forensic examiners concluded someone wiped up decomposition fluids in the trunk! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Is Nancy covering this tonight?

I haven't watched NG in a while because she hasn't been covering this case very much lately (that I know of), but I may have to tune in tonight!

I haven't watched NG in a while because she hasn't been covering this case very much lately (that I know of), but I may have to tune in tonight!

Same here. I only watched her for Caylee coverage.

Same here. I haven't watched NG in a long time as there wasn't much "new" news on any recent cases. But, I will tune in tonight.

Please don't post on this thread until tonight. There always ends up with 5 pages of pre game chit chat so those that want to know what happened on the show really get frustrated. Frustrated means lots of pms in my mailbox :)

Thanks

Nancy is NOT covering the Anthony case. Only Tiger Woods and the 2 missing teens in California who may have been burned in a backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni