NY - Wife tries to kill hubby's love child, Brooklyn

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score

What an evil woman -- trying to kill a baby!!

<snip>

A Brooklyn woman has been busted in a twisted plot to kill the love child of her husband’s mistress — by duping her into taking medicine to induce an abortion, police said.

Kisha Jones, 31, allegedly became enraged when she found out her unemployed hubby was cheating and had sired a baby with his lover, Monique Hutner, 25, of Flatbush, sources said.

So in late October, Jones allegedly launched a scheme in which she obtained a doctor’s prescription pad and tricked the then-seven-months-pregnant Hunter into taking a drug used to cause abortions.
The pregnant woman took the drug, called Cytotec, on Oct. 27 — and she immediately went into labor, cops said. She was rushed to Kings County Hospital, where the baby was delivered and put into Neonatal Intensive Care.

Jones’ plot didn’t end there, however. She allegedly continued to target the innocent infant.

more here

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/bx_wife_busted_in_plot_to_kill_hubby_pPKfbnNn1E6BCLzxsstp8O

OMG. What in the world is wrong with people. Be mad at the other woman, sure, but murdering anyone, let alone an innocent child. And actually the person she should be most mad at is the cheat she is with.

I was just going to say that. The person she should have been angry at is the husband, he is the one who had the committment to her but cheated anyway. And killing the child wouldn't change the fact that he had an affair. She may have feared that since the hubby was unemployed, she would have to pay to support the child. But if she dumped him, there wouldn't be any danger of that.

Okay I wonder how much cytotec she had her take because it normally doesnt kick in right away. That is so horrible. Its her own husbands doing so yeah lets punish the poor unborn baby. What a sicko.

I hope they are able to pile on enough charges that this evil woman does not ever see the light of day again! Any word on how the poor baby is doing?

<snip>

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 5:41 PM

Hunter said she found out about the plot only after giving birth. "I didn't know anything about this situation until after I had delivered," she said.

Jones faces reckless endangerment and forged medical prescription charges, both felonies, and a misdemeanor criminal impersonation charge. She is expected to be arraigned today.

Despite the ordeal, Anthony Jr. is in good condition at Kings County Hospital, she said. "The doctors told me he's going to be okay," Hunter added.
:)

more here

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_..._hubbys_lover_to_force_miscarriage_then_.html

wonder if they'll be able to charge Kisha w/ attempted murder - since it's obvious that's what she was trying to do??

What? That lady is crazy cakes.

Bless lil Anthony and his mom.

wonder if they'll be able to charge Kisha w/ attempted murder - since it's obvious that's what she was trying to do??[/COLOR][/B]

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe after they get the tests back on the milk that was sent to the hospital? I noticed in the other article they said they were still doing tests.

I guess they wanted to get her arrested first, as soon as they got the proof. Because waiting for the tests to come back could have resulted in her being successful.

Talk about psychopathic jealousy! God give her electroshock therapy at least!

This witch should have used her social engineering skills to work as an undercover agent for the FBI.

She was able to get her hands on a Dr's prescription pad, get a pharmacist to accept the script, talk Monique into taking the pills, and someone else into delivering the poisoned milk.

Too bad she had to use those skills to try to kill a baby!! :furious:

That's just so twisted & evil.

This reminds me of a case on one of the crime shows where a lady dated a handsome man and got pregnant. He had another girlfriend (a pharmacist) who helped him get the drug and plotted a dinner where he slipped it into a soda. He was being filmed and got caught but the baby was born early and didn't live. What a horrible thing to do. At least maybe the man in this case didn't know about it even though he is a jerk.

<snip>

Hunter was in hiding yesterday as Jones was arraigned on charges including assault and attempted abortion. Gaunt and anxious-looking, she fidgeted constantly during the brief hearing before the judge ordered her held until Dec. 9.

After she learned of Jones' scheming, Hunter temporarily moved out of her Brooklyn home, her father, Tyrone Hunter, 61, said.

"She's left Brooklyn because she's scared," he said.

more here

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/12/05/2009-12-05_vengeful_brooklyn_wife_.html

I hope someone is watching the baby really close!!

I don't blame her for being scared. She has a new baby to learn to care for, she needs time to recover from the birth. And to top it off, it is alleged that some man was helping her and no one knows where he is. I'd be scared too!

Texas Mist--I knew I'd seen that drug recently in some research I did. Cytotec and GHB come up frequently as illicitly used to induce early labor or to abort a pregnancy. Remember, we were looking at GHB on the Mohler thread? Cytotec pills are used for treating ulcers but are well known to cause cervical dilation so is always contraindicated in pregnancy. What a wicked woman.

This witch should have used her social engineering skills to work as an undercover agent for the FBI.

She was able to get her hands on a Dr's prescription pad, get a pharmacist to accept the script, talk Monique into taking the pills, and someone else into delivering the poisoned milk.

Too bad she had to use those skills to try to kill a baby!! :furious:

That's just so twisted & evil.

It's like something out of a soap opera. If this were a plot on a TV show I'd think "that could never happen." This woman sure is determined. If only she could have put even just half that determination toward a positive aim instead. Evil is right.

BuzzieCat--There's an awful lot I read here on WS that I don't think I'd buy in a movie plot or a soap opera. It's just too darned crazy.

Texas Mist--I knew I'd seen that drug recently in some research I did. Cytotec and GHB come up frequently as illicitly used to induce early labor or to abort a pregnancy. Remember, we were looking at GHB on the Mohler thread? Cytotec pills are used for treating ulcers but are well known to cause cervical dilation so is always contraindicated in pregnancy. What a wicked woman.

I work in labor and delivery at the hospital and cytotec is used to induce labor. It ripens the cervix. My conern is that she immediately went into labor meaning she had to have taken a larger than normal dose because our patients come in at about 5pm and recieve their cytotec and do not go into labor for hours. And most of these women are already close to going in labor already. This is an evil woman that did this.

Not too hard to find the info. Just a click away. Two words: "cytotec abortion"

http://www.nice-a-beauty.com/use-misoprostol-cytotec-abortion-pills.html

"Misoprostol (Cytotec) also induces uterine contractions that often used off-label as abortion pills for pregnancy termination. Studies have demonstrated that Misoprostol (Cytotec) can be used to terminate pregnancies of any gestation."

This site talks about whether or not abortion is legal or not in "your country". This sounds like something mighty dangerous to be undertaking without a doctor or clinic's involvement and supervision. I learned something today. Can we keep this in mind when we are looking at the Mohler case?

My Lord, women don't just have to worry about their drinks being spiked with roofies. Now we have to worry about our pregnancies being terminated...totally without our knowledge!!

Hmm She must not read the little pamphlet that comes with her meds. I would think this one would say not to use during pregnancy.

I have no doubt that the pamphlet said "not for use by pregnant women". However, can we see a show of hands for everyone who's read every pamphlet which has come with a med. This woman was led to believe that her doctor wanted her to take this pill. ITA that she was foolish and naive not to have read the instructions more carefully and double-checked. However, I think a lot of women could have fallen into the same trap. The mother of the baby made a lot of mistakes but she doesn't deserve to have her child born too soon and then an attempt made to poison him!!

FWIW, if you look at the forums under the article, there's some discussion of these women being Dominican. It that's correct, language might be a barrier.

This is tragic but I can't get over the feeling that it's straight out of an old film noir movie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back