PG Court case and other findings

songline

Reaction score
While they are investigating this SOB we will be getting new updates from time to time.
I though we can keep it all here.

Bee sues for records of Garrido's parole supervision
The Bee sued the state corrections department today along with two other news media, seeking to force the release of documents outlining how parole agents supervised accused kidnapper Phillip Garrido over the course of 10 years during which he allegedly held Jaycee Lee Dugard as his prisoner.

The suit, filed in Sacramento Superior Court this afternoon, is the latest effort by the newspaper to gain access to the documents, which corrections officials have refused to release since August.

<SNIP>>>>>>more at link
http://www.fresnobee.com/1148/story/1736266.html

While they are investigating this SOB we will be getting new updates from time to time.
I though we can keep it all here.

Bee sues for records of Garrido's parole supervision
The Bee sued the state corrections department today along with two other news media, seeking to force the release of documents outlining how parole agents supervised accused kidnapper Phillip Garrido over the course of 10 years during which he allegedly held Jaycee Lee Dugard as his prisoner.

The suit, filed in Sacramento Superior Court this afternoon, is the latest effort by the newspaper to gain access to the documents, which corrections officials have refused to release since August.

<SNIP>>>>>>more at link
http://www.fresnobee.com/1148/story/1736266.html

<snip>

KCRA-TV (Channel 3) and the San Francisco Chronicle joined The Bee in the suit against the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and the California Inspector General's office.

Thanks Songline.

<snip>

KCRA-TV (Channel 3) and the San Francisco Chronicle joined The Bee in the suit against the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and the California Inspector General's office.

Thanks Songline.

glad someone's forcing the isssue

Someone should send all this to the media's attention and who ever did the report which was recently released. I'd include the State's Attorney's Victim Policy maker and the Gov.

This needs looking into.

The FBI has different Task Forces which investigate at a Federal level. Cover all your bases. Write one letter and get it out there.

www.stopfamilyviolence.org has a good tool for reaching all media and officials.

In my blog here on websleuths I have a very good tool called an evidentiary timeline. It's very helpful for pulling information together.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?u=6721

Thanks Cha Cha will review later and follow up. :blowkiss:

Sunnie RN this is in your area lets discuss....:)
To everyone else - there is power in numbers......:)

This does not surprise me. :furious: I hope this SOB will at some point tell the victims families what he did with their bodies so they can finally get closure.

Or the friend could just have been making it up.

Or PG could just have been making a joke in bad taste.

It isn't evidence of anything. Everytime someone comes along with something like this, the police have to investigate it, even if it is nonsense.

I wish these people would come along with some real evidence, or some observation that can at least be corroborated for a change, instead of all this bogus "I thought I saw a chipmunk at 500 yards ten years ago" junk. That would be nice.

Or the friend could just have been making it up.

Or PG could just have been making a joke in bad taste.

It isn't evidence of anything. Everytime someone comes along with something like this, the police have to investigate it, even if it is nonsense.

I wish these people would come along with some real evidence, or some observation that can at least be corroborated for a change, instead of all this bogus "I thought I saw a chipmunk at 500 yards ten years ago" junk. That would be nice.

I would not take anything lightly from that clan of losers. you are welcome to take it all lightly. :crazy:

Who’s Sick Phillip Garrido Or Us?

snip>>>>>>>>>>>>more at link.

The FBI, Police and Parole Services have all failed Jaycee Lee Dugard and her family in the most miserable fashion over 18 terrible years. We mustn’t allow it to continue a day longer.

So I ask you who’s sick? Phillip Garrido for standing jointly accused of 29 felony charges, for writing this letter, or for us letting him?

Do our civil rights count for anything? What about the rights of Jaycee Lee Dugard and her tragic family? What about the victim’s rights? What about our rights to protection from beasts like Garrido?

http://pustakanilna.com/blog/who’s-sick-phillip-garrido-or-us

Who’s Sick Phillip Garrido Or Us?

snip>>>>>>>>>>>>more at link.

The FBI, Police and Parole Services have all failed Jaycee Lee Dugard and her family in the most miserable fashion over 18 terrible years. We mustn’t allow it to continue a day longer.

So I ask you who’s sick? Phillip Garrido for standing jointly accused of 29 felony charges, for writing this letter, or for us letting him?

Do our civil rights count for anything? What about the rights of Jaycee Lee Dugard and her tragic family? What about the victim’s rights? What about our rights to protection from beasts like Garrido?

http://pustakanilna.com/blog/who’s-sick-phillip-garrid-or-us

this was an excellent article.
out of the 3 letters he's sent that the contents have been released, the one to his mother was pathetic, the one apologizing to "every human being" was comical.
but this one was disgusting, infuriating, sickening. the gall he had to say the authorities abused jaycee's rights. the guy that had been abusing her and her rights for nearly 2 decades. i hope he realizes now that she wont be coming to his rescue......that she wont be telling everyone that 'heartwarming story'. i hope he has the same despair and hopelessness he made jaycee feel for so long.

this was an excellent article.
out of the 3 letters he's sent that the contents have been released, the one to his mother was pathetic, the one apologizing to "every human being" was comical.
but this one was disgusting, infuriating, sickening. the gall he had to say the authorities abused jaycee's rights. the guy that had been abusing her and her rights for nearly 2 decades. i hope he realizes now that she wont be coming to his rescue......that she wont be telling everyone that 'heartwarming story'. i hope he has the same despair and hopelessness he made jaycee feel for so long.
LOL he is just trying hard to work his magic and it is all gone. His gig is up.
What is really insane is that an SOB like him who is a danger to society has "F" ing rights.
IMO his letters should just go into a file for a shrink to read but end there.
I know I am not the law.,,,,,:no:

What you arguing for is called censorship. The issue as you see it is the contents of the letters being made public, and thereby indirectly being made available to the victim through the media. However, you can't stop him from communicating with people, and a letter is no different from "inside sources" we hear from so frequently. So what is to be done?

To achieve your goal what you should be pushing for is state control of media content, with laws allowing governments at various levels to filter or otherwise prevent the publication of information they deem to be not to be in the public's best interests. Sort of what they had in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.

Which is a little ironic since the first post in this thread is about a lawsuit concerning the public's right to know.

I think if Jaycee and/or her family don't want to know about the Garrido's ongoing soap opera, all they have to do is not read those articles or switch channels when it pops up on TV. I don't think it is necessary to overturn the constitution.

Btw, Jaycee lived with those people for 18 years, I doubt she would be surprised or shocked by anything they might say. It is more likely to have an impact on those around her, or the public at large, than her or the two girls.

What you arguing for is called censorship. The issue as you see it is the contents of the letters being made public, and thereby indirectly being made available to the victim through the media. However, you can't stop him from communicating with people, and a letter is no different from "inside sources" we hear from so frequently. So what is to be done?

To achieve your goal what you should be pushing for is state control of media content, with laws allowing governments at various levels to filter or otherwise prevent the publication of information they deem to be not to be in the public's best interests. Sort of what they had in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.

Which is a little ironic since the first post in this thread is about a lawsuit concerning the public's right to know.

I think if Jaycee and/or her family don't want to know about the Garrido's ongoing soap opera, all they have to do is not read those articles or switch channels when it pops up on TV. I don't think it is necessary to overturn the constitution.

Btw, Jaycee lived with those people for 18 years, I doubt she would be surprised or shocked by anything they might say. It is more likely to have an impact on those around her, or the public at large, than her or the two girls.

There is a rather huge difference between public awareness and giving the public more information, about what more is being done to curb animals like Garrido, what more is being done to find other girls, and allowing jailed animals like him total freedom that we on the onside have. He is on the inside for a reason.
JMHO
He had been known to use words to get away with much. He had been known to use lies to be on the outside harming people, instead of being locked up like the animal that he is. He had been known to use words to control, manipulate, and brain wash....Words can be and are triggers. HIS WORDS should be censored, HIS WORDS should be considered dangerous, HIS WORDS can cause for JC to have a relapse, HIS WORDS should not be made public.
JMHO

I do realize that even animals have a right to fair trial. None of which needs to be broad casted.
Natal we have not agreed from the very beginning of this case.
I do not understand how anyone can be anything but incensed by those two animals (N&PG) :crazy:

We don't know what words or phrases that PG used to brainwashed or control the girls so allowing his letters to be published is irresponsible because Jaycee has to be made aware of everything PG says (legal reasons) which could easily lead to a major setback in her/their recovery. An innocent sounding letter may very well contain hidden messages that could scare or intimidate the girls... :furious:

PG ADMITTED to kidnapping and raping Jaycee (an 11 year old child) during his interview with LE and also in his radio interview the day he finally got caught, so I don't understand how someone could sympathize or defend these monsters who deserve to be put down!

PG ADMITTED to kidnapping and raping Jaycee (an 11 year old child) during his interview with LE and also in his radio interview the day he finally got caught, so I don't understand how someone could sympathize or defend these monsters who deserve to be put down!

He didn't admit to that in his radio interview. He just said that what had happened at first was disgusting, but didn't elaborate.

We don't know precisely what he admitted to in his police interview. They may just have been paraphrasing what he said, we don't know, and won't know until we see the transcripts (assuming they were recorded in accordance with the law). I suspect that it was limited to the kidnapping, not rape, and it is probable that he wouldn't have phrased it like that - more likely he would have claimed to have "picked her up" or something along those lines.

He didn't admit to that in his radio interview. He just said that what had happened at first was disgusting, but didn't elaborate.

We don't know precisely what he admitted to in his police interview. They may just have been paraphrasing what he said, we don't know, and won't know until we see the transcripts (assuming they were recorded in accordance with the law). I suspect that it was limited to the kidnapping, not rape, and it is probable that he wouldn't have phrased it like that - more likely he would have claimed to have "picked her up" or something along those lines.

I assume you heard/read PG say that it is an inspiring story he has to tell. (not quoting exact)
BUT THAT THING THAT HAPPENED WITH ME IN THE BEGINING THAT WAS DISCUSTING.
He did not deny that we all called him a kidnapping pedophile rapist.

It is OK Natal keep giving PG an out and keep on pointing the finger that JC may not have been 11 and it may have not been rape :crazy: maybe she wanted to hang out with the SOB :crazy: and other such delusional thoughts...:crazy:
It only leaves me with more questions then answers about how can anyone not call the PG case a done deal - the man is toast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back