Identified! FL - Niceville, skeletal remains in woods, Dec'09 - Name withheld

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
May I please ask if any one knows more on this.Did they find out gender,age ect...Can you please keep us updated on this.

Niceville children discover human remains

December 06, 2009 8:06 PM
Mona Moore
Daily News
NICEVILLE — Children playing in woods behind the Twin Cities Hospital Sunday morning discovered human skeletal remains.

The Niceville Police Department Investigation Unit has not determined the age or gender of the remains, according to a press release issued Sunday night.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/niceville...n-discover.html

A little over a 5 hours drive from Satsuma...just thinking... maybe...Haleigh. No world on if it's an adult or a child's remains? Any others missing from that area?

Very interesting photos.
Was it just hidden there? buried?
Should have good evidence preserved there
from the storage container.
Does it look like sheets in the box also?

Looks like a black fuzzy blanket, a white sheet and maybe a stuffed animal on the ground...jmo
My first thought was Haleigh.

my heart goes out to the children that had to view such an awful site!
and in back of a hospital...........
wonder how long the remains have been there?

Mom, Yikes that 'missing blanket!, sheet off window"................off to look at google map.
MC 'lost hours'

A little over a 5 hours drive from Satsuma...just thinking... maybe...Haleigh. No world on if it's an adult or a child's remains? Any others missing from that area?
I was thinking it was Haleigh or adji too.

Didn't a relative head for GA? TN?
Where did TN grandma live with BF?
Hope ME/LE tells us if the remains are that of a child.

The container with stuffed animal, blanket and sheet (if this is correct)
shows someone did care about the deceased. Not just tossed like garbage.
Praying fingerprints, DNA are all over everything and preserved to find the perps!

The article says it was near the emergency room entrance door and homeless people use to go out there.The artile says
One man, a registered nurse at the hospital who said he’d formerly worked as a police officer, said the wooded area was known to be frequented by vagrants.

The article says it was near the emergency room entrance door and homeless people use to go out there.

Yes, I suppose it could be a homeless person...if so then they probably kept their belongings in the storage container and maybe even slept in it at night for shelter...how sad.

It looks to be right on the path. I would think someone homeless would hide what little they have much better than that. But I guess anything is possible. I wonder if we get the address to the hospital if we can determine based on the pictures where the exact location is? I wonder if someone did not just drive in, place the container and how tight the turn around area is.

That is very close to Elgin AFB too though, hmm.

Do we know if the container held the body or if it was just at the scene?

No, sorry Daisy I don't.

I got extremely sidetracked.

Anybody have any idea why Adji Desir is NOT in NamUs?
I went to NamUs to get a list of missing in FL and he is not on the list.
Have the authorities forgotten to enter him? Could it be possible they are still working a DNA profile for him from the family members?
Why, oh why is Adji NOT in NamUs????

Twin Cities Hospital, Niceville, FL

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...558,-86.497491&spn=0.002486,0.005681&t=h&z=18

Twin cities Hospital to Satsuma, FL.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...362152&sspn=0.636769,1.454315&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8

I think it is too far out of the way, I just don't see them driving that far and in unfamiliar territory if none have been there, IF.

About 6.5 hours. It does seem a ways for it to be Haleigh. About the same distance for Adji.

Speculation: It may have been someone taking a child to the hospital, but the child died on the way and they got scared and decided to hide the body instead.

I wish we knew if the body was inside the container or just laying along side it? Also wish we knew if it was an adult or child. Maybe there will be more news tomorrow.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back