UNSOLVED GA - Atlanta, Decomposed remains in sewer system, Dec'09

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
Authorities are investigating human remains found in a southwest Atlanta sewer on Sunday.

Atlanta Police spokesman Officer James Polite says employees with the city's watershed management department were doing maintenance on sewer lines in southwest Atlanta on Sunday at around 4 p.m. when they came across the remains and contacted authorities.

Fulton County medical examiners came to the scene and confirmed that badly decomposed remains were human. Because of the condition of the remains, authorities were unable to immediately determine the age or sex of the individual.

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/new...-in-Atlanta-sewer/sKfD9xXaR0apI3HleaGIGQ.cspx

Authorities are investigating human remains found in a southwest Atlanta sewer on Sunday.

Atlanta Police spokesman Officer James Polite says employees with the city's watershed management department were doing maintenance on sewer lines in southwest Atlanta on Sunday at around 4 p.m. when they came across the remains and contacted authorities.

Fulton County medical examiners came to the scene and confirmed that badly decomposed remains were human. Because of the condition of the remains, authorities were unable to immediately determine the age or sex of the individual.

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/new...-in-Atlanta-sewer/sKfD9xXaR0apI3HleaGIGQ.cspx

Looking for closure for Monica Bowie's mom....fingers crossed.

Could it possibly be a victim from one of the floods that Atlanta had the past couple of months?

Is there any more news? Google didn't really give me anything new.

Looking for closure for Monica Bowie's mom....fingers crossed.

Do you think it could be Monica? I hope so :( for her mom.

It seems there are several missing adults from the southern states.

Hope we have more news soon.

Salem

So glad I don’t live in Atlanta.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member