Man has filed handwritten motions on behalf of himself and Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
A man has filed motions on behalf of himself and Casey Anthony . One is a Motion to Dismiss. The other is a Motion of Inquiry.

In his handwritten documents, Elgine Furlow claims that Casey Anthony is innocent. He claims Casey Anthony said that a young under aged male killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.:waitasec:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/120909-Man-files-anthony-motions

We just thought it couldn't get crazier...

As far as crazy goes...I don't think we have seen anything yet....off to read the article

Why does this case have so many embarrassing characters?:waitasec:

Mr. Furlow's motions caused me to lookup the origins of "crazy as a loon". :crazy:

Furlow is a 60 year old man in Orlando and I would suspect he takes medication daily and has maybe missed a few doses.

This isn't the doc dump, is it?

:floorlaugh: Well, we're waiting on 30 pages so I'm guessing this isn't it. But it might be an indication that the media is waiting at the courthouse for the documents to be released.:woohoo:

My first impression and opinion of these motions is that it appears to me that the writer was perhaps told over the phone, word for word, what to write. Elgine uses large words and spells them correctly but then does not spell or use smaller words properly. This leads me to believe that someone spelled the larger words for him and took it for granted that he could spell basic words. If this is indeed what took place the person who told him verbatim what to write probably should have proofread before letting him file this mess. JMO based on a quick read.

ETA: I guess it is possible he used a law dictionary too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304