NY - 100 year old pedophile released from prison

Sypnier was charged in 1999 with raping two young sisters, who were aged four and seven at the time.

The minister in charge of the half-way house said Sypnier has remained completely unrepentant of his crimes in counselling sessions.

Reverend Terry King said the elderly paedophile can still walk for miles and should be kept away from children.

He added: "He has been adamant that, 'I'm 100, and I'm not gonna change'."
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...heodore_Sypniers_Release_From_New_York_Prison

He plans to hire an attorney so he can get off of supervised parole and see his 5 great grandchildren!:eek:

OMG this guy was 90 when he commited the crime!! Unbelievable.

I was coming here to post the same story -- :eek: :eek:

here's an article that's more detailed than the earlier ones I read today:

<snip>

Theodore A. Sypnier is a century old, but you wouldn't know it by looking at him or talking with him.

He is highly alert, physically active and very capable of living alone and taking care of himself.

Theodore A. Sypnier also is a pedophile.

He has been convicted at least twice of molesting children and suspected in other cases over the last six decades in the Town of Tonawanda and Buffalo, and psychologists, police and others say he is likely to molest children again.

Therein lies a big problem.

Sypnier, the oldest registered sex offender and parolee in New York State, is unrepentant.

"Those children crawled into bed with me because they were frightened, but there was never any sexual hanky-panky," Sypnier said of the two Town of Tonawanda sisters he was accused of molesting in 1999 while he was baby-sitting them.

He says he loves children and hopes to clear his name so that he can start up a relationship with several great-grandchildren he has never met.

Sypnier contends that he is the victim of a colossal miscarriage of justice, but authorities say he remains a threat to society and will be closely monitored once he leaves a Bailey Avenue halfway house.

Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III says he has no sympathy for Sypnier, who portrayed himself as a loving grandfather to children he met.

"Mr. Sypnier is the personification of evil and should be removed from civilized society permanently, until the day he dies," Sedita said. "He is an unrepentant child molester who has been doing this or trying to do this for 60 years. He can't be cured. He's not sick. He's evil. He's not old. He's evil."

more here :cursing: :sick:

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/886612.html?imw=Y

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith