2009.12.15 Discuss Today Show here

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it on already? im in the nw .....so its still middle of the night for me....if anyone is watching please post :)

I wonder if the defense team will cover the other morning shows like they did last time to Mr. Kronk?

not exact but as close as I can get typing quickly:

CA: difficult to hear but I could see KC's face on the monitor. difficult to watch

GA: difficult to sit there. Ashton so descriptive. hard to take

Meredith: why no visits?

CA: hope Strickland will allow them to do so (???)
on video
she's so picked apart. she's just picked apart. that's her child. (meaning Caylee is KC's child)

George says KC couldn't hurt anyone. Cindy believes in her 100%.

Brad expects Strickland to block the tapes

GA: I don't believe my daughter could hurt anyone. I don't believe Cindy or I could bring anyone into this world who could hurt someone else.

CA: I can't accept what I'm saying because I don't believe they've done a full investigation. No evidence ties KC except that she didn't report her daughter missing.

Well, nothing new there, folks.

Seven minutes and 44 seconds of BS. My goodness, they could have done this interview from Orlando. I am not surprised to see Brad there considering he was on the Today Show on Saturday. :furious:

Well, nothing new there, folks.

First time I finally heard them flat out admit this:

I don't believe Cindy or I could bring anyone into this world who could hurt someone else.

I suspected this is the crux of their inability to admit KC murdered Caylee, and their lies and cover-up attempts. It's about them.

MOO

First time I finally heard them flat out admit this:

I don't believe Cindy or I could bring anyone into this world who could hurt someone else.

I suspected this is the crux of their inability to admit KC murdered Caylee, and their lies and cover-up attempts. It's about them.

MOO

George said something similar in one of the LE interviews. At that time, I think he said I don't WANT to believe I could bring someone into this world...blah,blah.
I agree with you. It is at the core of their denial.

If CA says once more that there's no evidence, I'm going to scream.

Never mind. I'm going to scream right now. I can't stand it.

George said something similar in one of the LE interviews. At that time, I think he said I don't WANT to believe I could bring someone into this world...blah,blah.
I agree with you. It is at the core of their denial.

Oh that's right. I forgot that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member