Confused - Morgan Harrington #9 no longer visible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsaym

Reaction score
Hey, I refreshed this topic and suddenly did not "have permission to access this page." I don't see it in the Missing/Located Discussion subforum, either. Did something go awry? Or is Morgan getting her own subforum and the topic has been moved?

Hey, I refreshed this topic and suddenly did not "have permission to access this page." I don't see it in the Missing/Located Discussion subforum, either. Did something go awry? Or is Morgan getting her own subforum and the topic has been moved?

I cant see it either.

Hold on. I'm not the moderator for this thread, but I do know it was pulled for review. Not sure why at this time. Just wait until it comes back or contact one of your mods if you need.

Update: The mods haven't had a chance to review the thread due to their personal commitments. Hang on! :grouphug:

I can't view it either. I saw the photos last night. Why is it a problem that someone posted them?

I can't view it either. I saw the photos last night. Why is it a problem that someone posted them?

There may be something about posting "private" pictures not belonging to the poster.

I did see them before they disappeared, and have to say nothing was too surprising to me, nor impugned MH's character. On the FB discussion, they say the pictures have been out there and circulating for a few days and also claim the poster, who says he is a PI in the only other post I saw of his on this site, approached the H's about working for them, but was denied. I'll reserve further comments on that.

I saw them last night, too -- they were interesting in that they were a little more candid than some of the other Morgan photos that had circulated, but otherwise just your normal Facebook-type shots. But apparently somebody purloined them from a private facebook account, possibly using that privacy glitch that facebook users have been so paranoid about. With justification, it appears.

:twocents:
I've noticed how some posters have absolutely no clue about what's going on on the heavy metal scene, or young people's lives in general... for that matters.

Some of them have been discussing about the PANTERA t-shirt, as if it was too wild or important. I'm a 20 something female. I also wear unrelated band t-shirts to concerts and I don't see anything wrong with dressing up to see my favorite band. It's not about wanting attention, it's about FEELING GOOD with myself and having a good time. I believe MH wasn't thinking "OMG I'm gonna look so tough tonight to pick up some hotties". Seriously guys, this is real life, not a TV show. She was going to have fun with her friends.

Anyway, my point is. Ok, so this guy copied MH's pics and posted under "the true face of MH" or something along those lines. I didn't see anything wrong with those pictures. Yeah, she's sticking her tongue out... so what? Yeah, her brother cares about fashion... so what? I also have pics on my FB account, sticking my tongue out and hugging my friends. I seriously hope I won't disappear so people won't question my every movement and judge my morals as if they were perfect.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

Please stop using this area to discuss the case. The mods will get back to you when they can. I am not assigned to this case and cannot help you other than ask you to wait.

Thanks!

The moderator may not be able to review the thread until tonight so please just sit tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304