Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2009.12.23 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

"Happy Holidays!"

1230032942_1079204u7pz16ef8i.gif

:angel:​

Orange jail officer accused of fondling female inmates
Michael Russell Combs, 53, faces two counts of battery.
8:33 a.m. EST, December 23, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...s-jail-investigation-20091223,0,5654690.story

"We received the complaints and started an investigation," Moore said. Jail officials later suspended that probe and contacted the sheriff's office when it appeared Combs might have committed a crime.

Moore was asked about the specifics of the allegations against Combs, but he said he could not discuss it because of the ongoing investigation. Unconfirmed reports show several female inmates accused Combs of touching their breasts and buttocks.

I wasn't sure whether or not to post this. I googled and didn't find Combs in any KC news stories or documents, but I thought sleuthers might want to check further for any connections, and to keep an eye on this to see if KC is involved.

I'm happy to delete the post if it's not appropriate.

ETA: updated:

A report from the sheriff's office shows investigators questioned Combs at his Minneola home.

"He admitted to patting the two women on their clothed buttocks, and engaging in other inappropriate touching," the report shows. "Combs insisted his actions were not sexually motivated, but only done to encourage the inmates."

1 year ago today

Christmas will be much like any other day for Casey Anthony, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail said in a statement.

Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, has no contact with other inmates because she is in "protective custody,'' the statement said.

"Due to her status she will not be eligible to attend any of the Christmas programs being offered by the jail's three ministries; however, she could receive a visit from a jail chaplain,'' Allen Moore, a jail spokesman, said in an email to the media.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-christmas-122308,0,7318322.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog