Bin Laden's daughter takes political asylum with the Saudi's in Iran

Sounds like a smart cookie, she eluded guards not once but twice.

I don't trust those Iranian politicians. I mean, have you noticed, they wear suits and shirts, but never ties, even though they do their top buttons up. Now, since I retired I only wear a shirt to funerals, but I am still bright enough to put a tie on. For god's sake, if they have no dress sense, how do they run the country. Oh, silly, I forgot. The old ayatollahs in the dressing gowns tell em. Dressing gowns, I swear. Don't get me started on them.

I don't trust those Iranian politicians. I mean, have you noticed, they wear suits and shirts, but never ties, even though they do their top buttons up. Now, since I retired I only wear a shirt to funerals, but I am still bright enough to put a tie on. For god's sake, if they have no dress sense, how do they run the country. Oh, silly, I forgot. The old ayatollahs in the dressing gowns tell em. Dressing gowns, I swear. Don't get me started on them.

Is this post a joke? I hope so. Different countries, different regions, different social classes have different standards of dress. Neckties are not traditional Persian or Arab garb. That doesn't mean Middle Easterners don't wear them, on occasion, but there's no reason for us to criticize them for not doing so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back