John Ramsey speaks

There is a clue in the mirror.

There is so much in these articles. The list includes so many Ramsey attributes such as forgiving the killer and relocating after the murder. It's a shame it's the holidays and we're all so busy because there's lots of discussion in this stuff.

Lou Smit, a retired Colorado Springs homicide detective who has worked on the Ramsey case for more than a decade, said the list was compiled by criminal profilers. It says the killer might have been perceived by others as being cold, or "capable of acting without compassion."

JR fits perfectly.

It also says the killer may have expressed opinions about organized religion, capitalism and U.S. participation in global affairs, or had a fantasy about the risks of what it would be like to abduct someone.

Oh I seeeeee...that's why JR's internet trolls are keep pushing the SFF theory?

Possessing items that came from the Ramsey home.

Did they(R's) report something missing back then?

Btw,how on earth would the ones close to the "intruder" know if something he possesses belongs to the R family.

S P I N.Cheap spin.

Why didn't the Ramseys ever publish the RN,maybe someone would have recognized the handwriting.........hm?

I am wondering if the "items missing from the Ramsey home" mean the cord and tape rolls (you know, the items the Ramsey's denied owning....)

if there's one person who definitely knows what happened to JB then its John Ramsey...what's he on about???!!!

John Ramsey is a complete joke. I disregard anything his hired guns may say in relation to his not being involved in his daughter's death. After so many years, this is the best statement he could muster up to find out what happened? With all of his money, has this man does one single thing to help others in similar situations?

Some questions and explanations that John Ramsey should answer, if he even could.

- Ransom note came from their own stationary (pen and paper from their own home). Explain that one John. I know it's an everyday thing where an intruder(s) comes so unprepared that they need to grab one of your own pens and... might as well grab the paper too as they forgot that. Most of these criminals just love to stay inside a victim's house for over two hours deciding what to write for ransom at a multi-millionaire's house, who for all they know could have been littered and surrounded with cameras. Does this make sense?
- JonBenet was found murdered in their own home. So much for the ransom, I guess. But they left it anyway.
- No sign of any forced entry whatsoever.
- John Ramsey let everybody inside the house after he discovered JonBenet in the basement, was this intentional?
- The ransom demand was approximate to the bonuses he received from the company he worked for (Access Graphics).
- Ramsey's moved to Atlanta shortly after the murder. Time to get outta Dodge?
- "Lawyered Up" almost immediately.
- Ranson note must have taken at least a couple of hours to complete (stationary was from their own home).
- As Robert Ressler, former FBI profiler, stated it best on this case: it would be the first time ever that a ransom note was left behind in a crime scene at a victim's own home where the person you are supposed to be holding for ransom is deceased. It has never happened before.
- Patsy Ramsay referred to her daughter by saying "I loved that child". That child? Actually, that is your daughter. Not "that child".
- Has John Ramsey or Patsy before she passed away ever given a complete and thorough interview relating to this case? I know they both hid a lot and refused to answer many questions or even give a full lie detector test without setting the rules as to what they could be asked, but why? Wouldn't they want to clear themselves and place the police direction where it belongs, if it isn't them?

I could understand if one of the things mentioned as just a coincidence. But all of these? No way. They must be the two most unlucky people to ever come down the pike. Just goes to show how far money can go. Now, it's probably too late to ever find out what happened.

It infuriates me to see him even mention a stun gun. LE wanted to exhume her within days of her burial to settle the stun gun question once and for all. The parents refused. And spineless DA would have never allowed it to be done against their wishes, though he could have.
Let's face it, the parents, their lawyers and the DA (in bed with the defense team) did not want the issue to be settled. They wanted it to remain something that, as time wore on, took on the semblance of truth. Anyone unfamiliar with the case will see that website and take it as gospel. They'd never believe a parent would stun gun their own child.
The coroner's inability to identify the cause of the marks, as well as his inability to determine IN WRITING the time of death, as well as his ambiguity as to the cause of death was a GIFT to the defense team.

I am wondering if the "items missing from the Ramsey home" mean the cord and tape rolls (you know, the items the Ramsey's denied owning....)

You mean those few items the "intruder" had the forethought to bring with him instead of sourcing from the home like he did everything else?

I noticed after all this time not looking for the killer, he decides at Christmas to do this ironic I believe...

"We'd like them to share any doubts or information they have about someone they know who may have behaved
strangely or acted out of character around the time of my daughter's murder."

....duhh,is he serious?..acting strangely?that would be you Mr.Ramsey and your wife

Has it always been this nauseating in its insistence on towing the party line:

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-county-news/ci_14066900

Sarah Huntley, spokeswoman for Boulder police, said her department continues to investigate the case but has not had any breakthroughs to report.

"As we said previously, detectives are working this case as time allows, just as they do other cold cases," Huntley said. :loser::banghead:

The only hope left is that someday someone will take a REAL look at this case.....like it happened with Fuhrman and the Moxley murder.....

I know, Madeleine: it's so frustrating. I was upset also by the assertion that investigators are concentrating on the DNA. IOW, they are waiting for a Codis match. We don't even know the DNA belongs to the killer or that, if it does, the Ramseys had no involvement. Or whether the DNA-holder is alive or dead. I am increasingly coming round to thinking that the powers that be in Boulder don't want this crime to be solved.

I know, Madeleine: it's so frustrating. I was upset also by the assertion that investigators are concentrating on the DNA. IOW, they are waiting for a Codis match. We don't even know the DNA belongs to the killer or that, if it does, the Ramseys had no involvement. Or whether the DNA-holder is alive or dead. I am increasingly coming round to thinking that the powers that be in Boulder don't want this crime to be solved.

And it works,so what if people wanna know the truth,so what if a little girl was murdered and no one paid for it,so what if so much money was spent on JMK and useless DNA testing and God knows what else.Nothing changed in Boulder,nothing.It's disgusting.:sick:

It's sickening, I know, Madeleine. I know police departments don't have unlimited resources but it is so important that the truth is revealed in this case that the benefit has to outweigh the costs.

FWIW, I genuinely believe that if someone set up a foundation, many of us would be willing to donate money to help fund a detective so Boulder couldn't plead hardship.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back