Texas Woman Calls 911, Says Husband Won't Eat Dinner

Why don't the cops give her the number to a 24 hour psych help hotline?
To call them when she cant find her clothes and when hubby won't eat his supper sounds like more than just an annoying/neurotic lady- she seems disturbed...or it's a cry for help.
Maybe hubby didn't eat his supper cause he was scared of what she might have added to it?

in my state if she did this once she'd be behind bars. and besides california, we are the most liberal state in the union. how is it texas put up with this 60 tmes?

Stellar. They should hook her up with the dude called 911 for a ride home from the bar.

It's obvious this woman is in need of real help. I thought it was part of LE's job to direct her to some sort of social service agency to provide this help. She has some mental disorder. I bet her husband is afarid of her and just sits there and ignores her pleas.

I think this is a serious issue or I would have taken the comedy view too but there is a problem with this woman when she keep abusing 911 and she can't find her own clothing. Maybe early dementia of some sort.

Goz

It's obvious this woman is in need of real help. I thought it was part of LE's job to direct her to some sort of social service agency to provide this help. She has some mental disorder. I bet her husband is afarid of her and just sits there and ignores her pleas.

I think this is a serious issue or I would have taken the comedy view too but there is a problem with this woman when she keep abusing 911 and she can't find her own clothing. Maybe early dementia of some sort.

Goz

Maybe you are right, Goz and this isn't why they plain arrested her after call #3.

Then again wouldn't they be able to 302 her? Can just anyone 302 a person or does it have to be a relative? Involuntary commitment. She's a threat to any citizen who needs 911 service when she's calling to rap about her DH and him not eating.

You are absolutely right and I am embarassed I didn't think that perhaps her DH may be very afraid of her.

Perhaps they both have mental health issues. It's kind of sad. There are so many people out there that for whatever reason do not get the help they need.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back