Obama leaves golf course abruptly, speeds home

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
http://www.wtsp.com/news/custom/story.aspx?storyid=121148&catid=20

White House aides said the speedy departure and return to the president's home was not a matter of national security or because of a threat to safety.

Obama had gone to the golf course following his statement at Base Hawaii at Kaneohe Bay about the attempted Christmas Day bombing of a Northwest Airline flight bound for Detroit.
A media pool report says the president returned in a very high speed and dramatic to his vacation home.
The bus carrying reporters was holding just inside the secure residential area when an ambulance sped past with flashing lights.

No further details availible.

CNN reporting it was a family friend, minor injuries
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

HONOLULU, Hawaii (CNN) - A friend of President Barack Obama's family received minor injuries during the first family's Christmas vacation in Hawaii on Monday, White House aides said.
Aides said no one from the first family was hurt in the incident, details of which were not immediately available. But the incident created a stir when several police vehicles and an ambulance were called to the rental home on the island of Oahu, where the president and his family are staying.
Obama cut short a golf game to return to the home a White House official said.

I am constantly amazed at how on top of things so many of you folks here on Websleuths are!! Had just seen the headline on Yahoo and decided to check in here because I KNEW someone would post with some info.....and WALAA!!!
Thanks , Sleuthster!
My first thought was that it might be that a child had had an accident or something; evidently and thankfully that is not the case, at least from what has been reported so far. Hoping no one is injured too badly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back