Questions for Michigan Reporters to Ask.

popcorn

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
With the campaign in full swing it's our duty to help all we can. As a resource for uninformed journalists and investigative reporters a compiled list of questions that remain unanswered could be helpful. Tricia did a great job asking about the foundation.

Just remember to only ask one question at a time because of John's defunct mental status. We need to make a machine gun list if there ever is a reporter with the guts to do what's right.

Q:Where is the painting that was so important Pam removed it while getting funeral clothing hanging today?
Q:Were you smoking a cigar in the car on the ride home from the Whites?
Q:Was there a money limit set for spending on pageants?
Q: Did you ever help JonBenet get bathed or dressed or brush her hair?
Q:What were JonBenet’s last words with you?

and if they show up as siamese twins ask these of Patsy

Q:How did you get JonBenet to cooperate when it was time to shampoo or color her hair?
Q:How did you use the heated towel rack contraption that was in JonBenet’s bathroom?
Q:Was JonBenet promised any type of reward or something special like a bike or kitten if she succeeded in overcoming her toileting/wiping problems?
Q:What were JonBenet’s last words with you?

Perhaps we could keep a running list? You know like you have to copy these into the next post and so forth. Just a big huge barrage of questions.

Smoking a cigar? Or money limit on pageants?

How does that pertain to the murder....?

The last words is EXCELLENT!

About the cigar- just wondering what the heck he was doing in the car with a sleeping JonBenet? Patsy and Burke were busy and left him alone in the car for many minutes. I doubt he was twiddling his thumbs and it was too dark to read. What do you think he was doing? Just sitting? Masterbating?

About the pageants... just a window into the mechanics of the man and his emotional IQ concerning money. Money and greed are behind most crimes. He may have had a lot of money but been a cheapskate. Cheap enough to only be able to part with $118,000 instead of a million.

I've always wondered about the last words. John nor Patsy has ever confesssed them. They do exist, the last words. Of course poor Patsy can't even remember the last meal or snack she feed her daughter or the last time she washed her little hands but the last words still exist. Perhaps they are too bad or painful to remember or confess to.

I'd ask John HOW exactly he plans to 'create' jobs? Anyone can say...'I will create jobs.' Where are the jobs coming from? A beg-a-thon?

IMO all John's opponents need to do is debate him on the issues and not allow Patsy to talk for him.

What happened to the Shoes organization that you were going to create?
Why did you say Atlanta was your home when JB was killed, but when you decided to run for office here in Michigan say that Michigan was your home? Which is it? If Georgia is your home, why aren't you running for office there?

What makes you think you're smarter and better informed than people in Michigan and have to run our business?

Didn't mean it to sound quite so harsh, or to any one person.

We just seem to be drifting into a bad habit sometimes of assuming everything is our business when we're not in the district they're running for and would be affected at all, so no right to vote on it or influence others' votes.

JMHO.

Eagle1 said:
Didn't mean it to sound quite so harsh, or to any one person.

We just seem to be drifting into a bad habit someones of assuming everything is our business when we're not in the district they're running for and would be affected at all, so no right to vote on it or influence others' votes.

JMHO.

I disagree Eagle...I think the citizens in John's political area are very much interested in what the candidate will do as well as his character...and not just John, the other ones running.

Besides John has once again thrust his face into the public area (LKL, interviews etc.) If John wants the vote to only be known locally, why go on LKL, which is nationwide?

Then once he gets on nation tv, we hear nothing on what exactly his plans are to create jobs, instead we hear how 'wonderful he and Patsy were to donate to their kid's camp from the defunct JBR foundation. Money, my copy of DOI claims was going to the bogus charity, which John now calls HIS money and every cent in it is his.

Not my business.....you betcha it is my business...the second I bought the book DOI.

I hear you talking, that he's not spelling out how he'll make more jobs and like that, which the voters in the district will surely notice, and I think you're saying the main reason for running for office is to keep the case going until they can convince the public they're clear, and you may be right.
I'll grant that much. But if you or I were "the most hated couple in America", though officials have no reason to charge them and I can almost guarantee you that eventually the real killer will probably be caught,
you know we'd be trying to do SOMETHING. Loss of the child would be hurting enough, besides America's seemingly new and growing negativity and hostility.

I didn't see the LKL show, but I think I'll just trust the voters in that district to know as much or lots more about it than we have any reason to. JMHO.
We can agree to disagree in a friendly way, no biggie.

I'd question John Ramsey on his religious beliefs. John Ramsey, like George Bush, seems to wear his religious beliefs on his sleeve. This bothers me.

Religion has no place whatsoever in politics and government. An elected person must represent people of ALL faiths, as well as those who decline to be associated with religion and supernatural gods.

Faith-based decisions by government create the bases for war -- the kind of war we are currently engaged in against Islamic terrorists, who want to kill infidels (those of us in the United States) simply because we don't believe as they do.

If I lived in Michigan I'd be concerned about John Ramsey's views on the separation of church and state, and he should be questioned on it. Here in Florida a faith-based coalition tried to take over the school board. When we finally realized that religious agendas were being pushed onto children the people organized and eventually got every one of the religious fundamentalists voted off the school board.

JMO

BlueCrab, I agree.

Btw, regarding the case in Florida you spoke of in which the religious cult tried to take over, I saw a program about the case--or at least a program about a very similar case. In an attempt to keep non-cult citizens from voting, the cult used salmonella to poison the townfolk by spraying it on raw veggies at restaurant salad bars and the like. As it turned out, enough townfolk showed up at the polls to vote them out.

imo

BlueCrab said:
I'd question John Ramsey on his religious beliefs. John Ramsey, like George Bush, seems to wear his religious beliefs on his sleeve. This bothers me.

Religion has no place whatsoever in politics and government. An elected person must represent people of ALL faiths, as well as those who decline to be associated with religion and supernatural gods.

Faith-based decisions by government create the bases for war -- the kind of war we are currently engaged in against Islamic terrorists, who want to kill infidels (those of us in the United States) simply because we don't believe as they do.

If I lived in Michigan I'd be concerned about John Ramsey's views on the separation of church and state, and he should be questioned on it. Here in Florida a faith-based coalition tried to take over the school board. When we finally realized that religious agendas were being pushed onto children the people organized and eventually got every one of the religious fundamentalists voted off the school board.

JMO

Excellent post Bluecrab,

Like Pres. Bush, the government has begun governing by the Bible rather than the Constitution and the law.

John Ramsey thinks that is a good thing and for that alone, nobody should vote for him.

There MUST be the separation between Church (ALL faiths) and State. The State guarantees the RIGHT to FAITH and that is where it should end.

Well stated Bluecrab!

It was my intention questions for John Ramsey be confined to the murder. Those are the questions they have never answered. Once the public sees the double talk he will lose credibility and votes. Once the public sees the double talk they will realize he was involved in the murder and isn't qualified to hold office. His running for office has left him exposed with the opportunity for a single smart smart reporter to take advantage of this vulnerability. To expose the murder and finally offer justice to JonBenet. The Ramseys have always chosen who would be present press wise. They can no longer choose. Tricia managed to get the ball rolling by just asking about the defunct sham of a foundation. By asking a question that couldn't be answered honestly.

I hope that realm of questions hasn't come to a dead stop.

I'd like to know why he didn't question Burke early on in the morining when they thought it was a kidnapping and had a chance to get JonBenet back alive. Had anyone asked Burke about his family or sister? Had Burke seen anyone lurking near the home? Basic stuff. Seems he wouldn't ask only if he knew JonBenet was dead in the basement or if Burke had a serious mental or emotional handicap that's remained secret and suggests culpibility on Burke's part.

popcorn said:
It was my intention questions for John Ramsey be confined to the murder. Those are the questions they have never answered. Once the public sees the double talk he will lose credibility and votes. Once the public sees the double talk they will realize he was involved in the murder and isn't qualified to hold office. His running for office has left him exposed with the opportunity for a single smart smart reporter to take advantage of this vulnerability. To expose the murder and finally offer justice to JonBenet. The Ramseys have always chosen who would be present press wise. They can no longer choose. Tricia managed to get the ball rolling by just asking about the defunct sham of a foundation. By asking a question that couldn't be answered honestly.

I hope that realm of questions hasn't come to a dead stop.

I'd like to know why he didn't question Burke early on in the morining when they thought it was a kidnapping and had a chance to get JonBenet back alive. Had anyone asked Burke about his family or sister? Had Burke seen anyone lurking near the home? Basic stuff. Seems he wouldn't ask only if he knew JonBenet was dead in the basement or if Burke had a serious mental or emotional handicap that's remained secret and suggests culpibility on Burke's part.

My thoughts also Popcorn! John and Patsy think they only need 'splain away' all the discrepacies and the public will believe them.... John and Patsy ought to learn by now, it's not what you say, but what you do people remember.

As for not questioning Burke when his little sister was kidnapped and in danger from dying! They didn't want to bother or upset him....geeeezzzz! It makes John look like the most stupidest CEO ever...or the most callous parent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back