Scanner Chatter Updates ***NO DISCUSSION***

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Tricia has asked that any breaking information in the Scanner Chatter forum be shared on Haleigh's forum and that is what we are doing here. No discussions, please!

You can find the Scanner Chatter forum here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The Scanner Chatter Forum is only available to WS members, so join Websleuths today! :D

How does the Haleigh forum and the Scanner forum work together? I like to think the Scanner forum is like the first response team and the Haleigh forum as the detective division. Maybe I watch too much Law and Order?

That is how I like to think of everyone working together as a great team here on Websleuths! :)

How does the Haleigh forum and the Scanner forum work together? I like to think the Scanner forum is like the first response team and the Haleigh forum as the detective division. Maybe I watch too much Law and Order?

That is how I like to think of everyone working together as a great team here on Websleuths! :)

And that's the way it should be. Many minds make work light, and great wisdom unfolds. There is a place here at websleuths for everyone to find their special place to fit in and feel apart of a good cause. I like to analyze, not actually do the sleuthing, I'm not good at that. I feel my best strengths are reading and analyzing people and situations for truth.

I see one of your greatest gifts is organization and a great team player. Hugs

The Scanner Chatter forum was in dire need of a reference guide for players, locations, etc. in order to follow the scanner. A new thread was started and it may help you with your sleuthing. Also, if you see that information is missing or is in error, please advise!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Something might be coming together in the Scanner Forum in case some of you late nighters want to check it out.

If you haven't been to the Scanner Forum lately, you might want to make a visit. There's been some interesting movement going on. Hmmm.

What's up with DavidC being arrested/booked not only once but a second time in one week?

BOOKED: 5/14/2010 9:04:48 PM
RELEASED: 5/15/2010 11:17:30 PM
Bond: $2,512.00
JMO: family reunion with RC

BOOKED: 5/19/2010 11:26:44 AM
Bond: $0.00
JMO: Does this have something to do with little HC??? Is he there to try to obtain information for LE? Or, Are there persons (snitches) paying close attention to conversations of RC, his relatives and others?
Can't help but wonder how things are going with RC and WBG with his recent arrest -
Booked: 5/14/2010 7:34:56 AM
Bond: $3,508.00
JMO: would assume RC has some questions for this person if he is seeking answers in the disappearance of his daughter.
Why R TomC and MistyC housed in another facility anyway? Now that RC's cousin Hope has been relocated to her new residence, will MistyC be moved to Putnam County?

The Scanner Chatter only for the WS members, this is specially used tot he scanning purpose of the user only. It has a lot of key activities, and itis mostly used in the Police community. to know about scanner chatter more, or if you have faced any problems, you may contact on Canon Printer services

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back