PR quote on J and JB

D

Deleted member 278

Hi, everyone. Can someone refresh my memory – or pull up the quote – on Patsy’s concern about John being alone with JBR during Patsy’s cancer recovery. I believe it had something to do with her being grateful for Nedra being there so John wouldn’t be with JBR alone. Something to that affect, but I want to have it right in my mind. Thanks much.

rocket said:
Hi, everyone. Can someone refresh my memory – or pull up the quote – on Patsy’s concern about John being alone with JBR during Patsy’s cancer recovery. I believe it had something to do with her being grateful for Nedra being there so John wouldn’t be with JBR alone. Something to that affect, but I want to have it right in my mind. Thanks much.
Hi Rocket. From the 4/3/2001 National Enquirer:

During The ENQUIRER interview, Patsy admitted she considered and rejected the possibility that John was sexually abusing JonBenet. She openly admitted that during her struggle to defeat ovarian cancer between 1993 and 1994, John and Patsy's sex life suffered. She totally rejects the notion of John abusing JonBenet, but her reasoning is odd.

She said her mother "came to take care of the kids (when I had cancer). She slept in the other bed in JonBenet's room. I mean, if John was coming in to molest JonBenet, you know that's not going to happen 'cause Grandma was right there every night."

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

How many mothers have the Granny sleeping in a child's room because of fears of molestation by the spouse?

Why did not Patsy Ramsey trust her husband and little girl to sleep in the same room together? Had John been caught out molesting on a prior occasion?

HettyWainsleuth said:
How many mothers have the Granny sleeping in a child's room because of fears of molestation by the spouse?

Why did not Patsy Ramsey trust her husband and little girl to sleep in the same room together? Had John been caught out molesting on a prior occasion?

The grandmother was there to take care of the kids, not protect JB from her Dad. She didn't distrust her husband. The BPD conducted interviews with almost everyone John knew in the past. No one provided any info about inappropriate behavior with any children in the past. Apparently the only thing John did was have a secret affair for awhile when married to his 1st wife.

Patsy was just reassuring other people John couldn't have molested JonBenet, for goodness sakes.

I think this quote was in direct response to allegations that John might have been molesting JB during the cancer treatments. Patsy is responding to those allegations and saying why she doesn't beleive that it happened. She is not saying she was worried about it happening and that is why Nedra slept with JB. at least this is how I read it.

I find it interesting to see how different people spin the different things that have been said to suit their own theories. I know I'm guilty of it. I wonder if others realize that they are doing it or not.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back