**LIST ONLY ** something you just found out that surprised you in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemisslegal

compassion and empathy -do not push it
Reaction score
as much as i thought i was well versed in details , read the sites, read the book by diane , went to a court hearing, i am amazed sometimes to learn a new detail. maybe you are too.

today i read on a blog that george was married to someone else named terri who lives in niles. ohio. it was written as a post by lady who says she is her sister. this marriage supposedly was in late 1970. some posters asked if cindy was a single mom but that would not be issue as it is 2010 , i assume that both casey and lee are children of both together. am i wrong?

list some other facts you found that surprised you. i do hope this is a fact not rumor. do not want to start any rumors! we all can learn something from a thread like this perhaps.

The only thing that surprises me after all this time is that I'm still following it.
When will it be over!!!!

This is by no means new, but I was surprised about the dynamics between Cindy and her brother Rick...

JMHO

as much as i thought i was well versed in details , read the sites, read the book by diane , went to a court hearing, i am amazed sometimes to learn a new detail. maybe you are too.

today i read on a blog that george was married to someone else named terri who lives in niles. ohio. it was written as a post by lady who says she is her sister. this marriage supposedly was in late 1970. some posters asked if cindy was a single mom but that would not be issue as it is 2010 , i assume that both casey and lee are children of both together. am i wrong?

list some other facts you found that surprised you. i do hope this is a fact not rumor. do not want to start any rumors! we all can learn something from a thread like this perhaps.

BBM. As far as I know, George was married before Cindy and both Casey and Lee are their children together so no, you aren't starting any rumors.

I wasn't surprised by the following information but I had not been aware of the proximity in timespan till recently.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4631926&postcount=111"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "I'm a spiteful B!tch"...Casey quote[/ame]

On July 2, 2008:
1) Casey viewed and last accessed videos of Caylee at 10:36 AM
2) She bookmarked and copied the Diary of Days at 10:42 AM
3) Got her 'La Bella Vita' tattoo at approximately 12 noon

I wasn't surprised by the following information but I had not been aware of the proximity in timespan till recently.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "I'm a spiteful B!tch"...Casey quote

On July 2, 2008:
1) Casey viewed and last accessed videos of Caylee at 10:36 AM
2) She bookmarked and copied the Diary of Days at 10:42 AM
3) Got her 'La Bella Vita' tattoo at approximately 12 noon

That's very interesting. July 2 is only a few days away from when Caylee "disappeared". Or in a later version, was "kidnapped by her nanny".

So what does a worried and frantic mother do? Watch videos, copy diary records and get a tattoo. And just get on with it. Dosen't everyone? :furious:

JMHO

The fact that Caylee was missing for 30+ days before she was reported missing.

The belligerence and denial of the Anthony family in the face of obvious evidence that Casey is guilty. I really thought they would tone it down and accept the truth by now...

George and Cindy went to work after they picked up the deathmobile from the impound lot. :eek:

The belligerence and denial of the Anthony family in the face of obvious evidence that Casey is guilty. I really thought they would tone it down and accept the truth by now...

Don't hold your breath.

JMHO

I still find it a bit strange that the skull was found in an "upright" position.:waitasec:

The the entire defense team is still defending KC, despite no acknowledged means or her sources of funds to pay them!:confused:

I received a copy of "Mommy's Little Girl" for Christmas. I have not completed it as yet but was surprised to read in Section 30, page 132 (DF's recreation of what might have happened), that Caylee was placed in a waterproof canvas bag and stuffed into a black plastic garbage bag. I had always thought that Caylee was placed in two black plastic garbage bags and then into the canvas bag. This really caught me by surprise.

Just how close Caylee's remains were to the road :(

Andrea Lyons seminar speech surprised me. For someone with such lofty goals, I didn't expect her to fight "down and dirty".

That her remains were found exactly where I thought they'd be: In her childhood hideout. And I'm not a psychic!!!

I hijacked Searchfortruth's post from another thread and brought it here because reading it provided me with my surprise for the day. BBM

Originally Posted by Searchfortruth
So, Casey was searching for legal assistance early on. It took some nerve for her to call her boyfriend's dad though (I know she's not short on nerve). From what we know she had not spoken with Tony's parents before this, right ?

I understand everyones right to legal counsel, but (generally) seeking a lawyer before one has been charged speaks to the actions of a guilty person. But, that's just my opinion.

I wonder what time on the 15th this call to TL's dad was placed ?

So I say excuse me, what? Would anyone care to elaborate on this one for me? Casey called Tony Lazzaro's parents??? For what?

Okay, so I'm back to say that The World According just cleared this up for me and said she DID NOT call Tony's dad.

I was always surprised that she said so early on in the summer jail tapes "... when this goes to trial". She'd only been in jail a few days at this point and was already prepared for a trial. That always shocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23