Justice for Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Ruled out as a result of dental comparison.[/FONT]

The Doe Network:

Case File 1255DFMA

SRidinger.jpg
SRidinger1.jpg

Simone Stephanie Ridinger
Missing since September 2, 1977 from Sherborn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Classification: Endangered Missing

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1255dfma.html

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: January 5, 1960
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 120 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown eyes; dark blonde hair. She wore her hair very long at the time of her disappearance. Mole on back.
  • ***Jewelry: Ridinger frequently wore a large amount of jewelry, rings on every finger. A silver and turquoise necklace.***
  • Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ridinger was last seen on September 2, 1977, as she left her job at a Natick cafe to hitchhike from Sherborn to Cape Cod, MA. Possibly dropped off at Hyannis rotary near airport.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Sherborn Police Department
Detective John P Hebb
508-653-2424

Agency Case Number:
ma0093700

NCIC Number: M-203410371
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

RK-someone submitted Simone??? Will you let me know how this goes? I will be stunned...I worked on Simone's case for a while and I have huge affection for Hebb...

I contacted Det Hebb and they are running the comparison...he feels it is a long shot but any activity on the case is welcome!!!

I am going through through threads for those who have been ruled out as being Princess Blue and giving them their own threads if they don't have them already.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1255DFMA

Simone Stephanie Ridinger
Missing since September 2, 1977 from Sherborn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Classification: Endangered Missing

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1255dfma.html

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: January 5, 1960
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 120 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown eyes; dark blonde hair. She wore her hair very long at the time of her disappearance. Mole on back.
  • ***Jewelry: Ridinger frequently wore a large amount of jewelry, rings on every finger. A silver and turquoise necklace.***
  • Dentals: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Ridinger was last seen on September 2, 1977, as she left her job at a Natick cafe to hitchhike from Sherborn to Cape Cod, MA. Possibly dropped off at Hyannis rotary near airport.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Sherborn Police Department
Detective John P Hebb
508-653-2424
Agency Case Number:
ma0093700
NCIC Number: M-203410371
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Simone Stephanie Ridinger has been talked about in several UID cases on this board. Two that I've personally worked on were Irondequoit Jane Doe (found 1988 near Rochester, NY) and Granby/Swan Jane Doe (found 1978 in western MA). Ridinger was ruled out on both of those but we need to double check on Irondequoit because some rule outs appear to be false.

There's a very good video with new information on Ridinger's case at Fox News Boston.

Bump

This week will mark 33 years that Simone has been missing. Come home soon.

I have noticed on several websites that Ms Ridinger was a possible match for the Pennsylvania Jane Doe but I can't find any confirmation anywhere that this has been looked into. Does anyone know if LE is looking into this? The jewelry & general statistics seem to match well. The artist's sketch makes the Jane Doe look a bit older than Ms Ridinger but I don't think we can discount it because of that. I often think that age progressions look older than what the progressed age would really look like, for example. Such as age progressing someone to 40 years old. I'm 40 & to me they often look 50 or more in the artist's renderings. I'd like to know if any DNA testing or anything has been done to compare these two.

From the fox link: The reference is to Detective Crosson
"He is now sending Simone’s dental records to a national database."

Dental records are available for Jane Doe/PA. The magic question is if they are in the NCIC database...I will see if I can find out.

Here is Jane Doe's NAMUS listing- I sent it to Detective Crosson to see if he had already reviewed the possible match. As you can see at the link, Simone is not listed for comparison.
https://identifyus.org/cases/5166

There is DNA for both and dental records for both, BUT Jane Doe's lower jaw was not located during the exhumation, so the prior examination could not be verified.

I will update as soon as I can!

Has anyone looked at 531ufco @ doe network as a possible match for Simone? Right age range, hair, height, weight and LOTS of jewelry. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys!

Has anyone looked at 531ufco @ doe network as a possible match for Simone? Right age range, hair, height, weight and LOTS of jewelry. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys!

I like it-I would love to know if there are dentals of the UID. BRB.

Bummer-she is not in NAMUS/IdentifyUS that I can find. ETA: I would email the detective and ask if there is DNA and dental records available. I would also ask if she is listed in the NAMUS database for John and Jane Doe's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back