What we hope LE knows that we don't know...

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This case has so many unanswered questions and I've seen many comments about what we hope LE knows.

My main hope is that LE knows what really happened to Haleigh but just doesn't have the evidence to make an arrest!

There are a lot of other things mentioned that we hope LE knows...let's list them here.

I hope LE knows what really happened the weekend before HaLeigh went missing. And I hope they are able to put all of the pieces together!

I hope LE knows who was driving the blue van that monday night

DNA/Urinalysis from all of the blankets and clothing attributed to Haleigh. Hair from anywhere in the house belonging to Haleigh with evidence of whether or not she had been drugged repeatedly.

Haleigh has a specific genetic profile because of the Turner's syndrome, so she must have a pretty good pile of medical tests to compare any metabolic wastes they find in her urine...oh I dont think I am writing what I mean, but I wonder if there was enough urine (if any) for them to tell if she was in metabolic distress when she peed on the blanket.

I also hope they have narrowed down a timeline with when she was actually last seen by a credible witness.

I hope they have the cell phone pings of all of the players and know exactly where all of them were at the times in question.

IMO, LE has no clue "how Haleigh went missing" and no tangible evidence of how Haleigh went missing except for inconsistent statements.

IMO, LE has no clue "how Haleigh went missing" and no tangible evidence of how Haleigh went missing except for inconsistent statements.

..........Yeppers
icon14.gif

i hope LE knows what they are doing....

I HOPE LE KNOWS THAT THE PUBLIC ISN'T GOING TO ALLOW THIS CASE TO GO COLD!!!!!

JMO :)

I also hope the LE has listened to Jr. Unless he was taught to lie at a very young age, he should at least know if he was home that night or at a party or went somewhere with one of his Grandma's. Some might be surprised what little guys remember.

My little grandson, same age, can tell you almost a year later exactly where he went to see Santa Claus, and while the building was there, it wasn't decorated as a Santa house.

Who the a/c guy is and if he saw Haleigh alive and well when he was there.

What RC was really doing before he went to work if what he said is not the truth.

I hope they know why MC was "bleach cleaning" on the very night she claims she was so "exhausted".

I hope they know the whereabouts of EVERYONE in these two families between Friday night and when Haleigh "went missing"

I hope they know why MC was "bleach cleaning" on the very night she claims she was so "exhausted".

Did she really say that? I've heard that mentioned but I can't understand her.
Anyway, if she did say that, who says that? I don't say Lysol cleaning or Pine Sol cleaning. Odd, just like this whole case! :banghead:
Once again, too much info. and more red flags!

I hope i didn't read this article wrong, but according to the article, the two main players are Ron and Misty.

Snip ~ b/c not all the article is about HaLeigh's disappearance.

But the new year is starting off the same as 2009 in at least one regard - Putnam County authorities continue to investigate the February disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. They also have reported more incidents involving her father and his former wife, who was baby-sitting the 5-year-old when she disappeared.

"I really don't think we are going to change the way we have been conducting the investigation. We're still working this as an active case. We are using all of the resources we have available," Putnam County Sheriff's Lt. Johnny Greenwood said. "As tips come in, we follow them. Tips have slowed down drastically over time. When we have the opportunity of re-interviewing the players involved, we are making contact with them."

Two key players are Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and Misty Croslin. She was his girlfriend at the time and was home with Haleigh when she disappeared.

The two married and then divorced within months. Various members of Croslin's family have since been arrested on drug and other charges.

On Thursday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported that Ronald Cummings and Croslin were driving in Cummings' truck. On the same road was an acquaintance, Charles Jones III, who claimed Cummings tried to run him off the road and threatened him with a gun. Croslin later filed a report stating that she had received threatening and harassing phone calls from Jones after the incident.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100101/ARTICLES/1011011/1002

lil momma -- I had read that article, but didn't think about the "two key players" comment until rereading your post. Definitely says a lot and I love how Greenwood keeps dangling out these little comments here and there, whether it's intentional or not, I think it gives us clues into what LE is thinking.

Seems to me LE doesn't see RC as the "poor grieving father with no enemies" anymore as he tried to portray in the beginning.

I hope i didn't read this article wrong, but according to the article, the two main players are Ron and Misty.

Snip ~ b/c not all the article is about HaLeigh's disappearance.

But the new year is starting off the same as 2009 in at least one regard - Putnam County authorities continue to investigate the February disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. They also have reported more incidents involving her father and his former wife, who was baby-sitting the 5-year-old when she disappeared.

"I really don't think we are going to change the way we have been conducting the investigation. We're still working this as an active case. We are using all of the resources we have available," Putnam County Sheriff's Lt. Johnny Greenwood said. "As tips come in, we follow them. Tips have slowed down drastically over time. When we have the opportunity of re-interviewing the players involved, we are making contact with them."
Two key players are Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and Misty Croslin. She was his girlfriend at the time and was home with Haleigh when she disappeared.

The two married and then divorced within months. Various members of Croslin's family have since been arrested on drug and other charges.

On Thursday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported that Ronald Cummings and Croslin were driving in Cummings' truck. On the same road was an acquaintance, Charles Jones III, who claimed Cummings tried to run him off the road and threatened him with a gun. Croslin later filed a report stating that she had received threatening and harassing phone calls from Jones after the incident.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100101/ARTICLES/1011011/1002

BBM...IMHO.. LE needs to make it mandatory they get the opportunity..JMO

lil momma -- I had read that article, but didn't think about the "two key players" comment until rereading your post. Definitely says a lot and I love how Greenwood keeps dangling out these little comments here and there, whether it's intentional or not, I think it gives us clues into what LE is thinking.

Seems to me LE doesn't see RC as the "poor grieving father with no enemies" anymore as he tried to portray in the beginning.

I totally agree YellowSubmarine!

When i read that article, i had to go back and read it about three times, to make sure i read what i thought i read. Then sometimes, i am almost afraid to post things, in fear of my head being handed to me, for misreading something. Although i can say that hasn't happened in a very long while.

It really does give some insight.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back