New Letter from Prisoner to Judge Released 1-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommaearth

Reaction score
This letter http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html
is so lame I'm not even sure it deserves its own thread. I had to add my :twocents: about it anyways.

A few things to me make it uncredible #1 being the spelling and grammar. Also correct me if I am wrong but a lifer would not be at the Orange County Jail serving their life term. They would be in prison. He claims he was moved around and was sent there? Also why would a prisoner serving a life term be able to speak with another prisoner at all let alone long enough to get that long drawn out story. This letter is beyond ridiciculous.

Could it be Casey making all of these letters up?

This letter http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html
is so lame I'm not even sure it deserves its own thread. I had to add my :twocents: about it anyways.

A few things to me make it uncredible #1 being the spelling and grammar. Also correct me if I am wrong but a lifer would not be at the Orange County Jail serving their life term. They would be in prison. He claims he was moved around and was sent there? Also why would a prisoner serving a life term be able to speak with another prisoner at all let alone long enough to get that long drawn out story. This letter is beyond ridiciculous.

Could it be Casey making all of these letters up?

I couldn't even read it. Maybe Jethro Bodine wrote it?

Maybe Jose had one of his other clients write it in lieu of payment.

PS- How long was Holly G. held for?

Right. And Casey was so 'scared' that she got 'beautiful life' tattoo's and enjoyed hot body contests. Oh, I forgot --- that is explained by "ugly coping" - right.:crazy: Someone here has said "Ugly Copying = Junk Psychology." Now that is believable to me.

Well, the case is solved so move along people, nothing left to see here. ROFL!

This letter gave me the giggles from when he wrote "virgina" to the writing of "marrawana." I'm still laughing.

So I guess the real nanny who stole Caylee is named O-Towns Finest and KC was following his script and still won't talk because his evil partner Krunk might kill her parents. Ha! As if she cares about her parents.

Ah, nice to have a little comic relief in this horrible case.

Now all we need is for JB, LKB and AL to make emergency appearances on the early morning news shows waving a copy of this letter as proof that their client is innocent.

The newest defense witness:woohoo::woohoo: Move over Joy Wray!

This letter gave me the giggles from when he wrote "virgina" to the writing of "marrawana." I'm still laughing.

So I guess the real nanny who stole Caylee is named O-Towns Finest and KC was following his script and still won't talk because his evil partner Krunk might kill her parents. Ha! As if she cares about her parents.

LMAO! I applaud you for being able to read it!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I think we need to replace the wood work with something else. This case is all stocked up on crazy.

:floorlaugh: Your post pretty much had me on the floor laughing, thanks for that, I've been a little fhrustrated lately.

Wow, that drug dealer who snatched Caylee even managed to get the laundry hamper from the house etc....

That's why the longer these cases drag on the crazier they become. Man.

He might get a few bucks from the National Enquirer for it.
Livened up a dull day...

Please Tell me That the Judicial Officers have excellent access to behavioral health meds for:

THEMSELVES!

'cause there isn't enough licker in the county to blot out the impact of babysitting these fools!

Finally... we now know what the real story JB is going to tell at trial is based on. Based on this statement and the expert searching of our other star defense witness the jury should be completely satisfied that Casey is innocent.

Now all we need is for JB, LKB and AL to make emergency appearances on the early morning news shows waving a copy of this letter as proof that their client is innocent.

Darn it Lexington, you took the words outta my mouth -- "I feel a PR tour coming on!"

Wow, that drug dealer who snatched Caylee even managed to get the laundry hamper from the house etc....

That's why the longer these cases drag on the crazier they become. Man.

The part that got me was that KC said NO???????????? :waitasec: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member