GUILTY NC - Vernon Foster, 35, killed, 2 hurt in Rocky Mount home invasion, 1 Jan 2010

Thanks ocean. A majority were home invasions. There was also a gang shooting at the mall and the police shot and killed a guy who robbed someone at a motel. The guy who was murdered on New Years is my DH's best friend's BIL. I didn't know him but his sister and her children are friends of mine and it happened only a few miles from me.

Thanks ocean. A majority were home invasions. There was also a gang shooting at the mall and the police shot and killed a guy who robbed someone at a motel. The guy who was murdered on New Years is my DH's best friend's BIL. I didn't know him but his sister and her children are friends of mine and it happened only a few miles from me.

I am so sorry to hear that princess.

My condolences to his family,

imo

Stay inside as much as possible, Princess and get a HUGE dog!!! Prayers for your community!

Stay inside as much as possible, Princess and get a HUGE dog!!! Prayers for your community!

I have two and they will bite. :) My landlord wants me to keep them in their kennels but with my DH gone for the next 3 months for work I let them loose. My yard is fenced in and if anyone was to come in the front door I can let the dogs in the back.

From March 2010:

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/87835407.html

Justin Williams of Rocky Mount is charged with first degree murder, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and robbery with a dangerous weapon. A 15 year old was arrested in the case a week after the shooting.

No idea what happened with the juvenile, but Justin Williams was sentenced to 13 to 16 years for second degree murder and 6 to 8 years for assault with a deadly weapon; projected release date 2032:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back