GUILTY ME - Fred Wilson, 50, shot to death, South Portland, 18 April 2009

IWannaKnow

Reaction score
This one is a doosey!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/13/bruce-lavalleedavidson-on_n_421421.html

Bruce Lavallee-Davidson On Trial For Fatal Russian Roulette Game In Maine Sex Dungeon

PORTLAND, Maine — A gun collector who introduced several weapons into sexual play with two other men contended the weapons were intended to fulfill a sexual fantasy. Instead, a lethal combination of drugs, extreme sex and Russian roulette put him on trial for manslaughter.

Both the defense and prosecutors said there was no intention to kill. But prosecutors said defendant Bruce Lavallee-Davidson, a farmer from Skowhegan, was responsible for ensuring his gun wasn't loaded when it was being handled. He was convicted Wednesday and faces at least four years in prison.

The trial shed light on a dungeon in the victim's South Portland home that was filled with sex toys that three men used as a drug-fueled escape from reality.

OOPS probably won't cover it....

Wow, that IS a doosey. Hard to imagine three middle aged men having a sex dungeon, smoking pot, doing GBH and huffing. It almost sounds as if the victim wanted to commit suicide by proxy. He had to know that the bullet was in the gun IF he put it there.

Yeah, lizzybeth. For 12 HOURS! Maybe that is why the guy wanted the bullet? Just kidding...sorry, tacky and tasteless...

While I was looking up exactly how many years this man got for manslaughter I found he has/had a major malpractice lawsuit going in 2002.

Bruce Lavallee Davidson was seriously messed up after a surgery on his back by a Doctor that has/had a bunch of people suing him. Of course I am not saying this had anything to do with the manslaughter charge or him doing something so unresponsible but found it interesting.

http://www.friedmanmalpracticelaw.com/malp_aug1902_article.asp

This is the latest in a long string of reasons why the word "gunplay" should not exist. You do not PLAY with GUNS! Especially while you're wasted. What a senseless shame.

ETA; It bothers me that the media keep referring to it as a "dungeon." Homes in Maine have basements. This one happened to be outfitted with sex toys/equipment. So??? That just fuels the derisiveness and hate-filled scorn surrounding the gay community. What this guy did has no excuse but there's no reason for such sensationalism around three consenting adults' sexual preferences.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back