Is this true? Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

Lady Stardust

Reaction score
Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb
Article from: Agence France-Presse

January 14, 2010 07:32am

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

If you enjoyed this story - or found it morbidly fascinating - you'll love the two pictures galleries below:
Pictures: Incredible viral images
Pictures: World's most glorious failures

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Veterinarians said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper nutrition since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,1,26587307-5013016,00.html

WARNING! The article contains a photo that might be disturbing to some viewers!

Well, at least this one didn't have the face of Jesus...

Is it true that some sicko's have inappropriate relations with animals? Yes.

Is it true that a sheep was born with partial human features? No.

Someone was playing around with their Photoshop software.

Is it true that some sicko's have inappropriate relations with animals? Yes.

Is it true that a sheep was born with partial human features? No.

Someone was playing around with their Photoshop software.

That's what I thought but this is some chromosome screw up.It really is a sheep but the head only looks like a human. It is not human at all. This is due to gene's splitting and mixing I think. You know you really should never mix your genes when you split them.Causes all kinds of problems. ;)

It has happened before according to the article. I think it's real. I really do.
Excuse me, Bigfoot is in my yard wanting scraps again. Goofy furry creature.

Tricia
PS. I really do believe this story though. Throughout history there have been some very strange human babies and animal babies being born that look nothing like they should. This is due to chromosome mixups.

That's what I thought but this is some chromosome screw up.It really is a sheep but the head only looks like a human. It is not human at all. This is due to gene's splitting and mixing I think. You know you really should never mix your genes when you split them.Causes all kinds of problems. ;)

It has happened before according to the article. I think it's real. I really do.
Excuse me, Bigfoot is in my yard wanting scraps again. Goofy furry creature.

Tricia
PS. I really do believe this story though. Throughout history there have been some very strange human babies and animal babies being born that look nothing like they should. This is due to chromosome mixups.
(above bolding by smart blonde)

Personally, I prefer my genes shaken, not stirred.

Signed,
Blonde, James Blonde.

I looked at the picture, I'm not sure if it is real. If it is real, this is very serious and I don' t think a case of chromosomal mixup. Centuries, or maybe longer ago, yes longer, there were born human part animal creatures. These are not the result of human and animal sex.Odd that this should come forth now, if its real, it is a symbol of something very horrific happening in our lifetime. I am very afraid. We'll have to see if this continues.

I looked at the picture, I'm not sure if it is real. If it is real, this is very serious and I don' t think a case of chromosomal mixup. Centuries, or maybe longer ago, yes longer, there were born human part animal creatures. These are not the result of human and animal sex.Odd that this should come forth now, if its real, it is a symbol of something very horrific happening in our lifetime. I am very afraid. We'll have to see if this continues.
That's very interesting, Granny.

Do you see this as a possible sign of a coming Apocalypse?

Or, as proof of evil forces attempting to manifest their way into our world by taking the form of human embodiment?

I have great respect for you Granny, and my question is a sincere one.

I am intrigued...

Smart Blonde (I shoulda used your nic!! - I'm one too)...While I am not granny, I do believe that we ARE in the end times. I have studied Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations. The birth pains are coming more and more frequently. I think they are at two minutes apart about now!

The thing is, we have all been reading about UFOs and cattle mutations, and humans being kidnapped and probed sexually for many years. I don't believe anyone from another planet is involved in this. But I do think something is going on,, in researching Nephilim I think the answer is demons. They are preparing a last stand of proportions we can't imagine. And when they existed on earth, many were part animals, part humans. Smart Blonde, this is why the flood was sent by God , to cleanse the earth of these creatures. Remember Noah was perfect in his generations. What does that mean, surely we know no human is perfect, but all of Noah's family qualified for the ark. I think their blood line was without the Nephilim. Very interesting to research.

Remember the last days shall be as the days of Noah.

:couch:

OMG, that pictured freaked me out.

Smart Blonde (I shoulda used your nic!! - I'm one too)...While I am not granny, I do believe that we ARE in the end times. I have studied Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations. The birth pains are coming more and more frequently. I think they are at two minutes apart about now!

The thing is, we have all been reading about UFOs and cattle mutations, and humans being kidnapped and probed sexually for many years. I don't believe anyone from another planet is involved in this. But I do think something is going on,, in researching Nephilim I think the answer is demons. They are preparing a last stand of proportions we can't imagine. And when they existed on earth, many were part animals, part humans. Smart Blonde, this is why the flood was sent by God , to cleanse the earth of these creatures. Remember Noah was perfect in his generations. What does that mean, surely we know no human is perfect, but all of Noah's family qualified for the ark. I think their blood line was without the Nephilim. Very interesting to research.

Remember the last days shall be as the days of Noah.
Thank you for answering my questions...

See, I have had a theory, for years now, that some humans are being born without souls. I think we are witnessing the effects of this, especially in regards to the last few generations that have to come of age.

Now, I believe that the majority of people born have souls, but just look at the growing number of sociopaths in our midst.

I also feel that the type of evil is more fierce, more depraved, and on a larger scale than just about any other time (that I know of) in history. Evil actions (certain violent crimes) have become so everyday in occurance, that they often fail to make the news, and when they do, they are soon forgotten by most.

Anytime I have said this to people in 'real life', it seems as though they look at me as if I have gone insane- so, I really do not try to discuss it anymore... I just leave it as something I instinctively 'know'.

I have a hard time putting my clear thoughts on this in writing, but I am relieved to realize I am not the only one who feels she is standing witness to some big changes that are coming.

I feel it is going to get a whole lot worse, before it gets better.

My next project: To research 'Nephilim'.
Thank you, Granny.

smartblonde, I think you are on to something too, but I don't think there are folks born without souls. Now this is something to think about......how about all the cloning etc going on now? If a person is not all human, but maybe has dna of a lobster, why kind of spirit would it have? Not a person spirit, not a lobster spirit cause it is neither. Who wants bodies more than anything? In the bible it says demons. I'm just throwing this out, but if the fallen angels mated with earthly women and their children were the nephilim. And knowing that the fallen angels are enclosed in a place in the earth and that the spirits of the nephilim who are neither human or angel are roaming the earth in search for bodies, it gets really complicated.

Now, we know the original fallen angels have been put away until a certain time, but are angels still falling? I ask this because of something I read, the war in heaven is still raging, some could still be making decisions.

There is a website I go to frequently and it mentions something about this, Prophecy Update, in the first part. The book of Enoch has some answers. This particular book is not included in our bible but Enoch was the great grandfather of Noah and he walked with God. Prior to the council of Nicea, the book of Enoch was well regarded and was debated to be in the bible in stead of Revelation. I don't know if I told you this. Another site I frequent is thereturnofthenephilim.com then if you are interested there are some videos on you tube by chuck Missler, the planet Nibiru etc. Lots of stuff to sort thru, but you must be careful.

The picture is dang creepy. Maybe it is like those faces that appear on potato chips, like the face of Hitler was on one. I like Pogo's answer.

Or--- it could be more complex..Either way, It is pretty creepy to look at.:sick:

Hmm....was there any resemblance to the sheep's owner? :waitasec:

well daggone I had to look. lol
No way is that real, imo of course.

It looks like a hoax to me. However, I've seen medical photos of passed away human fetuses that were so deformed that they didn't even look human at all. Their deformities had to do with chromosome errors and such. If on the way off chance this photo is real, I think there is a medical explanation. I just don't think it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back