2010.01.15 Letter to Judge Strickland WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks we've had company.

ETA: and why does this letter make me just plain angry?

Thank you for posting the link to this letter sleuther. I just wish that WFTV had not cut off the top portions of at least two of the pages. Some of the information is inconsistant however with what we know. We know that Casey DID have a criminal past as she stole money from Lee in high school not to mention the constant theft from her parents and other family members. The tone of the writing seems familiar to me though, as if I had read this persons handy work before. It would be very interesting to find out the true identity of this writer.

Um...was this letter anonymous or did the newspaper leave the name out? if it's anonymous, that's all I need to know.

Thank you for posting the link to this letter sleuther. I just wish that WFTV had not cut off the top portions of at least two of the pages. Some of the information is inconsistant however with what we know. We know that Casey DID have a criminal past as she stole money from Lee in high school not to mention the constant theft from her parents and other family members. The tone of the writing seems familiar to me though, as if I had read this persons handy work before. It would be very interesting to find out the true identity of this writer.

I find the reasoning quite familiar--If KC has talked about Zanny for 2-3 years, there MUST be a Zanny! :dance:

Ok...I have to vent...produce these people or STFOOT!!

Like how come this so-called researcher can't put his name on this...or did they white it out? And why would a biologist be scanning thousands of pages of docs...nothing better to do? It's one thing to give his "scientific" opinion (yeah,right)...it's another to be playing detective. It still doesn't explain why Caylee needed a nanny in the first place...and unless Jefferson H. has a kid named Zach...stfu!

Whoever it is just wants to insert themselves into the case, like all the other loonies out there..... he doesn't know much about death rings on hair for a start..

Whoever it is just wants to insert themselves into the case, like all the other loonies out there..... he doesn't know much about death rings on hair for a start..

The indisputable "facts" come from 1 thesis paper! :banghead:

I bet we could reproduce the whole letter nearly word for word just by cutting and pasting posts.

Please don't start pointing fingers at WS posters.
Time outs will follow if that happens.
Thanks.

ETA: I am not going to give warnings.

Lets take the letter apart and analyze to see if any of it is accurate at all.

I feel sorry for Judge S having to read through that gibberish.
If the author of that letter is a researcher and scientist then I am Lady Gaga.

The author of the letter claims to be a scientist. There are only a few things in life I know for sure.....one of them is that no scientist wrote that letter replete with errors and run on sentences!!!
THat is why we verify all scientists here at WS :)
People can say they are anything they want. But it doesn't mean a thing if they cannot back it up.

Actually, we've already debunked a lot of these statements in various threads.

The writer must be Columbo!! Not only has he found Zanni, and all her family, he also found Juliette Lewis and Jeff Hopkins!!

Honestly, if someone really had done this research and believed what he had written, wouldn't he approach the defence and offer to help? Rather than write to the judge -oh, but gee, a letter to the defence wouldn't get released under the Sunshine Laws, but a letter to the judge does. Silly me!

I can't get the letter to open. Anybody else having a problem?

I can't get the letter to open. Anybody else having a problem?

It took a couple of minutes to open the first time I tried but it finally did open. Can we copy and paste the letter here or is that a no no?

When Judge Strickland gets a letter like this, does he actually read it or just file it away? If he read it, could the defense or the prosecution come back and say they received an unfair trial because the Judge was possibly prejudiced or biased because of what was in the letter?

Does anyone know if the letter was simply signed "A concerned citizen seeking justice" or if it also included a name or contact info?? Was any part of the letter redacted by media? I wonder if there was any return address info provided to the court.....

Thanks!

Oh...I think they're here...and know that we've been very gracious to them. I think that's what's so upsetting to me. I feel like I've contributed to the deliquency of a "biologist".

Hahahaha! I'm a biologist, but I assure you, I didn't write that letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks