Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94062"]Thread 10[/ame]

Salem

Spoke too soon...she accepted my friend request.

Hi everyone! I was just reading back on the other thread about Tammi feeling Gabriel may be on a farm. I'd personally think it'd be easier to hide in plain sight in a big city, especially if he needs medical care it's easier to find it at various clinics, etc. rather than the country doctor who might get suspicious very quickly when a couple he's known for years suddenly has an 8 m/o baby. MOO

Thank you Salem!

I think the odd thing about her saying that she thinks he is on a farm is the fact that early on someone posted on her facebook that Tammi may not know where he was, but they would bet the FARM she knew how he got there.

HMMMMMMMMMM

I think TPS needs some jail time in solitary confinement without her laptop, phone, etc. She really needs to hush and we really need to hear from EJ. I wonder if TPS realizes that if something bad has happened to Gabriel, TPS, at a minimum, shares moral responsibility? And maybe some legal responsibility also.

Prayers for Gabriel,

Salem

Hi everyone! I was just reading back on the other thread about Tammi feeling Gabriel may be on a farm. I'd personally think it'd be easier to hide in plain sight in a big city, especially if he needs medical care it's easier to find it at various clinics, etc. rather than the country doctor who might get suspicious very quickly when a couple he's known for years suddenly has an 8 m/o baby. MOO

I agree, but I also don't think these people will care if he has proper medical care.

Thank you Salem!

I think the odd thing about her saying that she thinks he is on a farm is the fact that early on someone posted on her facebook that Tammi may not know where he was, but they would bet the FARM she knew how he got there.

HMMMMMMMMMM
Right now I think she might either be guessing, not knowing where he is, or she's trying to throw off LE. For all we know he could be anywhere!

Hi everyone. I have a question..How did T lose custody of her three children? TIA

I agree, but I also don't think these people will care if he has proper medical care.
I think it all depends who has him. After seeing the new photos last night, it seems EJ was trying to clean him up and make him look his best ~ for someone. MOO

After the joint custody hearing, did that start right away? The Wed.-Sun. arrangement? Odd year, EJ had custody on Christmas. Eve-Logan on Christmas Day. I do remember in earlier articles, LE saying they knew EJ was traveling out of state. Didn't become a problem til she sent the vile text, I guess. I'm confusing myself....

I think LE needs to search her work computers and buildings as well.

Hi everyone. I have a question..How did T lose custody of her three children? TIA

I think it depends on who you ask.

According to her, her ex would not let her near the kids wouldn't let her see the kids was taking her to court every chance he got and she just signed the kids over to him so his new wife could adopt them.

It seems that if you ask the kids or the ex husband (I posted a link to where he had posted a comment on a news article several threads back) that when she and Jack got together Jack didn't want to deal with the kids so she just signed them over to him.

ETA here is the link the comment was posted on 1.7 by her ex husband you have to go back SEVERAL pages to get to it.
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...issing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx?p=Comments

Just watched babysitter video and wanted to comment.
I do not find anything odd with the circumstances she has described.
I know when I went to Vegas the hotels offered Nannies for about 20 an hour, so imo Nannies at Hotels are not odd.
The knife at bedside, I have kept a gun next to me in Hotel while I have traveled, I think the knife made her feel safe, I myself can be a real "scaredy cat!"
Skinny baby? My boys were fat cats, my grandson is skinny and very well taken care of.
Room a mess? She is 23 and most likely changes outfits every chance she gets and does not immediately put the clothes up.
Tylenol? I would find it odd for someone NOT to have it while traveling with a young baby.

I do not think we have a Casey here, I think she is an overwhelmed, spoiled young lady who is seeking revenge on a father she perceives has "ruined her life".

I do not think she is "Mommy Material" and is smart enough to know it yet revenge and jealously kept her from doing the right thing.

I think he is alive and well, hoping he gets to come home to his Daddy soon.

I don't know. I just read on a Phoenix website last week early...and it gave a reason, which made no sense, but I am not sure if I am allowed to say what it said.....

I dont believe she did lose custody of her children, it sounds like she willingly allowed the step mother to adopt them. That is what she says anyway.

I don't know. I just read on a Phoenix website last week early...and it gave a reason, which made no sense, but I am not sure if I am allowed to say what it said.....
Paraphrase, don't use full names and give a link. That should be allowed if you do it that way.

I dont believe she did lose custody of her children, it sounds like she willingly allowed the step mother to adopt them. That is what she says anyway.

Why would she give her own children away and yet want a strangers child??

You tell me and then we will both know. My best guess is that her own children were too much work and she didnt have much money to raise them or maternal instinct. But when she married Jack the opportunity presented itself and he had money which made the whole idea of raising a child more interesting to her.

She had a myriad of reasons.....all to make herself look like the long suffering heroine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni