Identified! MI - Monroe Co., Female 620UFMI, 20-28, Lake Erie, Mar'82 - Kimberly Wuerthele

kandoo76

Reaction score
Do you all think maybe one of these could be a match to case 620ufmi doenetwork

287dfoh Cynthia Jane Anderson

8dfmi Dean Marie Pyle Peters

I think they are both great possibilities. The only thing is when I find great possibilities like this I always want to assume they've been looked into already? Can't hurt to try though..... :)

I think they are both great possibilities. The only thing is when I find great possibilities like this I always want to assume they've been looked into already? Can't hurt to try though..... :)

That's what I've thought too. When doenetowork adds a new case, dont they thouroughly search their own database for possible matches before they list it?

There is enough not off that I would submit them. Better to know they are ruled out than not. Great catch!

I think the first one is a good match also. One thing though that makes me wonder if the UID is Cynthia Anderson. She went missing in August of 1981 and on the Doe Network the UID was found in March of 1982. The Estimated Time of death is several weeks to a month earlier. Maybe if the UID was in water that long it didn't decompse as fast and they are off on the estimatation of the time of death of the UID. It can't hurt to submit the comparisions!! I'm glad you turned it in Kandoo!! Keep us posted!!!

Chaddylex:)

Anderson had received suspicious phone calls at work in the weeks prior to her disappearance which seemed to disturb her. Her family reported that she also suffered from recurring nightmares about being attacked by a man. Anderson's employers installed an emergency buzzer at her desk during the summer of 1981. She also kept the office's doors locked at all times. This was due to the harrassing calls and omnimous messages.

Do you think maybe if she had a stalker he could of kept her until he was finished doing whatever he had planned to do with her and then disposed of her? I hate thinking this but this could be a possibilty right?

Rocky Wells said neither has been compared so he is forwarding them for me.

Can you post the links, please?

TIA,

Salem

I could definitely get on board with the match of Cynthia. Very similar appearences and descriptions.

Rocky sent me a message today.

It looks like these both will pass our match panel. So we will contact Law Enforcement.

I did talk to The National Center For Missing Children. They thought both Matches ahd potential and are checking on them from their end as well.

I will contact you if we get a match on either one.

Thanks,
Rocky

This is wonderful! Great eye Kandoo. I hope that one of them is a match and the family can get some peace. The not knowing has to be the worst.

Kudos Kandoo!!! I have sent possible matches to Rocky Wells before and he has looked into a few of mine before, but mine came back always as a no match or that law enforcement has already ruled out the match. I hope it's a match, the UID looks so much like Cynthia, it's scary!!

Chaddylex:)

Here's the side by side just so ya'll can look at them without having to click on the links.... I'm torn between the two, I'm leaning more towards Anderson, though, because her teeth seem so perfect....
This is Anderson

Attachments

• 620UFMI found 3-31-1982 in Michigan.jpg
    620UFMI found 3-31-1982 in Michigan.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 56
  • CJAnderson4 missing from Ohio.jpg
    CJAnderson4 missing from Ohio.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 52
Side by Side for Peters

Attachments

• 620UFMI found 3-31-1982 in Michigan.jpg
    620UFMI found 3-31-1982 in Michigan.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DPeters3 missing from Michigan 1981.jpg
    DPeters3 missing from Michigan 1981.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DPeters4 missing from Michigan 1981.jpg
    DPeters4 missing from Michigan 1981.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 38
I see Anderson as more of a match. Mostly in the mouth.

My heart breaks for both girls! Such beautiful young women. I hope that a family will find some peace through all of this.

I wasn't sure where to put this article. Please move it where it needs to be mods.

This young woman was exhumed and her DNA has been taken.

http://www.freep.com/article/200903...reconstruct+face+of+woman+found+slain+in+1982

Jane Doe was between 20 and 30 years old when she died.

This is a last-ditch effort to get her identified,” said Trooper Sarah Krebs, who took 30 hours to complete the reconstruction.

The woman is described as a white female with brown shoulder-length hair and pierced ears. She is between 5 feet 4 and 5 feet 10, 110 pounds, with exceptionally straight teeth and type O blood

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back