The doors and the brick...

Lexington

Reaction score
I think they could have used either door, but wrote the back door into the script because of the brick, which IMO, was always there and used to prop the door open on a daily basis. Although they denied ever seeing it before, or any like it on the property, they wanted to portray the brick as having been brought to the scene by the "abductor".

lol is someone using a cloaking device for a new thread :)

lol is someone using a cloaking device for a new thread :)

I didn't start this new thread. On the previous thread that I thought my post was going into, Kimster posted that she was closing that thread for housekeeping and starting a new thread entitled "the doors and the brick".

Imo only the back door was staged to try and make it appear someone went in and left through that door. I always found it odd that there was never any mention or even a question from one reporter about the possible use of the front door.
As whisperer has pointed out that door directly faces another trailer, the one with the lattice, it would be the least expected door to be used imo to remove Haleigh from the house.

I didn't start this new thread. On the previous thread that I thought my post was going into, Kimster posted that she was closing that thread for housekeeping and starting a new thread entitled "the doors and the brick".

That is what I figured lol, because I knew my post was off topic as soon as I posted it, shame on me and was going to change it and walla here we are with our very own thread...

Misty staged it that is what I believe, she threw all the dirty laundry in the washing machine and dryer to make it look more feasible
as to nothing being in the way.
She put the brick there to hold that door open and prob. learned that from cousin Joe :)

Somehow I just can't see Misty as the main "player" in this "abduction". I think she took all of her instructions from Ron and followed them to a T because she was terrified of what might happened to her if she didn't. Still is.

What if Misty did have company and when Ron pulled up, the company left through the side door. So Ron wouldn't see them. Misty meeting Ron at the front door could have been to distract him from people leaving out the side door. But wouldn't the cars be parked in the driveway? Or could they have parked somewhere else? I'm just thinking out loud....excuse me.

I know it was me :blushing: sorry if I was the one who caused the housekeeping. This IS a good topic though ...
Everything from the start seemed to revolve around this back door and it is a red herring imo...

Look, these back doors just don't work into the abduction story.
From videos on the Nancy Grace show we see where the inside door closed automatically on its own. To carry something out the back doors both doors, the screen door (outside door) and the house door (inside door) would have to be blocked with something to keep them from closing.
Also along with that we have testimony from both Ron and Misty that the back door was rarely used and always locked. They were both pretty strong on that. Why? Because they wanted to make it look as if the back door was the entrance and exit for the so-called kidnappers. Neither Ron nor Misty wanted any focus on the front door, did they?
But, I think LE found a reason or two to show the back doors with the landing outside the door was used frequently. A pile of cigarette butts on the ground below the landing would show the back door landing was used quite often. Using my imagination I could see where both Misty and Ron would stand out there for a smoke and just drop the ashes and or butts over the railing.
The one brick on the screen door does not in my mind set up an easy coming and going through that doorway. jmo

Misty staged it that is what I believe, she threw all the dirty laundry in the washing machine and dryer to make it look more feasible
as to nothing being in the way.
She put the brick there to hold that door open and prob. learned that from cousin Joe :)

I suspect cousin Jo bricked the back door when he and Tommy were called upon by Ron C to get rid of all the pot plants and drugs that were in the house...JMO

Somehow I just can't see Misty as the main "player" in this "abduction". I think she took all of her instructions from Ron and followed them to a T because she was terrified of what might happened to her if she didn't. Still is.

ITA.. And doubt she was capable of assisting with too much of anything, in any way, that night...other than completely fall to pieces from what had occurred...JMO

I go back and forth with misty. She's a lot tougher than we think..imo.

I suspect cousin Jo bricked the back door when he and Tommy were called upon by Ron C to get rid of all the pot plants and drugs that were in the house...JMO

I think the block was always on the ramp. They never put a simple airlock on the screen door so it would hold open..easy fix.

The screen door would be a pain in the butt w/o the air lock so whoever lived there must have used a door stop...could have been left by previous tenants even.

For rc to deny the block's existence is pure BS, imo.

Hey y'all :wave: All I know is MC had no key to the front door and nobody had a key to the rear door--RC said he "put a new lock on it," but was referring to deadbolt he installed which was his cheap way out of paying to have rear door rekeyed. :rolleyes:

Not sure what bearing this has on anything, just always bugged me.

Praying for Junior and for an ARREST (OR TWO... OR THREE...) IN THIS CASE!!!!!!

:parrot:

How was that lock put on? It almost sounded like you had to key it from the inside...

Sorry friend not following :snail: there was no actual key used or required for rear door anymore, since it could only be locked from inside by sliding deadbolt into place. (Did I understand your post correctly :waitasec:)

:parrot:

I thought he did rekey it...but I don't know because he has a problem with the simple truth. He seems to embelish everything that concerns him and his abilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back