Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94123"]Thread 12[/ame]

Salem

First of all, I do admire mothers who care enough about the life they brought onto this planet who due to whatever circumstances are capable of giving that life up for adoption in the hopes the child has a better life that way-- NOT to say that I admire mothers who did it the way EJ might have done it though!

If EJ was capable of killing her baby, what stopped her from doing it these last 8 months? Why put up with TS for at least two weeks? Which would be pure torture for me --

Humor me for one second; Can you imagine a distraught, confused 23 year old woman really having the patience to deal with TS? We have seen how "in your face" she is

TS acted desperately falsifying paperwork -- doing everything possible to adopt Gabe -- why cannot we assume that there are probably many more women out there as desperate as TS going to any lengths to adopt a baby? legally/illegally as long as they have the baby

Yes, EJ evidenced that she would do anything to make sure that LM* did not have the baby, but from what I have seen she has not evidenced any violence toward Gabe

For a woman on the run, why hire a babysitter? What kind of interview at lunchtime in SA would have been so important to hire a babysitter for and get angry at that babysitter for when babysitter was late?

Is it possible that TS hooked EJ up with JM to arrange some sort of plan that would benefit TS in the end which took EJ to SA -- part of the plan included TS pretending that all of a sudden they decided to be foster parents and EJ was on her own -- now perhaps EJ had second thoughts and changed the plan once she was in SA finding a random couple to give Gabe to, or maybe she is still going on with the original plan

I still can't get passed that IMO TS rushed to interview EJ both in FL and TX and both interviews seemed to be with the focus of clearing her own NAME* under the guise of finding Gabriel - TS is an expert in false appearances IMO

I can't get over how JS early on spoke of hiding a baby under the radar until the baby had to re-enter and was unrecognizable, casually, like it is a common thought

I'm trying to sleuth why Jack gave up (or still owns) his CD business in Nashville.
What happened in Nashville?
He was in business 2002.
8 years later???
Does he have a record? past?

Who does take care of their illegally adopted daughter (grand daughter) while they are all over the internet? news shows? with LE etc......
Who is taking care of the colonics business??
Is Tammi on vacation??
How many employees does she have in the largest colon cleansing in USA??

I say FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Heads up for those interested..
Sorry for the OT
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/18/casey_anthonys_check_fraud_case_delayed.html
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony’s check fraud trial was supposed to start Jan. 25.

However, News 13 has learned the trial isn’t going to happen.

Anthony is facing charges of stealing checks from her friend Amy Huizenga.

Meanwhile in Anthony’s murder case, there are still motions connected to the case that haven't been heard, such as a change of venue.

Sources told News 13 certain depositions still haven't been taken.

According to sources, a court hearing connected to Anthony's murder case scheduled for this week also will not take place.

May I have a few of your jello shots???? This is rediculous. Thanks for the news!

I think TS is mentioning the BC, SS#, and shot records to cover her hiney. She has an excuse for everything hinky. All lies, but buys her some time to come up with the next lie.

SALEM
from last thread........you are so funny!
I'd never sleuth anyone but the perp's........
never your statement! (((hugs)))

can anyone tell me what was found in her car regarding Gabriel, besides the carseat ???

Moving this here

Which would mean that EJ had a plan in mind? She gets to SA, immediately calls for a sitter for an important appointment that will take place on the morning of the 23rd.

Interesting..... EJ must have been shopping for new parents BEFORE she left AZ or TPS had set her up with something....

Salem

Yeah, interesting, it sheds a little more light on it all. I'm having a difficult time thinking Elizabeth just went off on her own at this point for parent shopping though. But, there is a lot we still don't know. I'm also till having a difficult time believing she went to meet new parents in what the babysitter described she was wearing though and still wonder if that wasn't a job interview - makes sense to me she found a job connection on the internet as and/or getting false documents. Tammi seems to be in the falsifying document business up to her eyeballs also?

First of all, I do admire mothers who care enough about the life they brought onto this planet who due to whatever circumstances are capable of giving that life up for adoption in the hopes the child has a better life that way-- NOT to say that I admire mothers who did it the way EJ might have done it though!

If EJ was capable of killing her baby, what stopped her from doing it these last 8 months? Why put up with TS for at least two weeks? Which would be pure torture for me --

Humor me for one second; Can you imagine a distraught, confused 23 year old woman really having the patience to deal with TS? We have seen how "in your face" she is

TS acted desperately falsifying paperwork -- doing everything possible to adopt Gabe -- why cannot we assume that there are probably many more women out there as desperate as TS going to any lengths to adopt a baby? legally/illegally as long as they have the baby

Yes, EJ evidenced that she would do anything to make sure that EJ did not have the baby, but from what I have seen she has not evidenced any violence toward Gabe

For a woman on the run, why hire a babysitter? What kind of interview at lunchtime in SA would have been so important to hire a babysitter for and get angry at that babysitter for when babysitter was late?

Is it possible that TS hooked EJ up with JM to arrange some sort of plan that would benefit TS in the end which took EJ to SA -- part of the plan included TS pretending that all of a sudden they decided to be foster parents and EJ was on her own -- now perhaps EJ had second thoughts and changed the plan once she was in SA finding a random couple to give Gabe to, or maybe she is still going on with the original plan

I still can't get passed that IMO TS rushed to interview EJ both in FL and TX and both interviews seemed to be with the focus of clearing her own NAME* under the guise of finding Gabriel - TS is an expert in false appearances IMO

I can't get over how JS early on spoke of hiding a baby under the radar until the baby had to re-enter and was unrecognizable, casually, like it is a common thought

That all makes perfect sense to me. I'm not sure if I posted this or just thought it, but there is the possibility that someone made money off of Gabriel being given to them, it just wasn't Elizabeth. This is what I am starting to suspect.

As I said before, I think we should at least consider that some major things Elizabeth has said might be true. I know others look at her videotapes, etc. and think she is this or that, but when I examine everything that she said, I think there are things she is not telling, but I'm most worried that she really doesn't have the info on who took Gabriel. I also think Elizabeth was honest about wondering why everyone was so concerned since she was lauded before for giving up Gabriel.

I do not think Elizabeth killed Gabriel and I hope I am right. Like you, I have never heard yet that she was violent towards him or a person as in inflicting bodily harm (except Logan said that in a court document, but he might have been afraid that would happen).

The Smith's become more suspicious everyday in my mind.

That is SO unbelievable this stuff actually exists. I had no idea and I am shocked beyond imagination. Thanks for the link. Crazy world!!!

Thanks for this info. I noticed "farms" being mentioned. Was it TS who brought up something about a farm?

Moving this here

Yeah, interesting, it sheds a little more light on it all. I'm having a difficult time thinking Elizabeth just went off on her own at this point for parent shopping though. But, there is a lot we still don't know. I'm also till having a difficult time believing she went to meet new parents in what the babysitter described she was wearing though and still wonder if that wasn't a job interview - makes sense to me she found a job connection on the internet as and/or getting false documents. Tammi seems to be in the falsifying document business up to her eyeballs also?

We have a description of her outfit only from the babysitter. She said tight, lowcut jeans, a tight top that showed her stomach, and high heels. That may be the nicest clothes EJ took on the trip with her. It may have been what SHE considered fashionable and hip. Or it may have been that Analisa thought it was a little overly risque' and exaggerated a bit...we don't know what her upbringing is. She may be a pious little Catholic girl, or even jealous of EJ's good looks, not casting aspersions, just a thought.....

We have a description of her outfit only from the babysitter. She said tight, lowcut jeans, a tight top that showed her stomach, and high heels. That may be the nicest clothes EJ took on the trip with her. It may have been what SHE considered fashionable and hip. Or it may have been that Analisa thought it was a little overly risque' and exaggerated a bit...we don't know what her upbringing is. She may be a pious little Catholic girl, or even jealous of EJ's good looks, not casting aspersions, just a thought.....

all things I was thinking.. I agree.
Also, it seemed that analisa was way over the top dramatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members