GA - Girl, 1, beaten, multiple broken bones, Cobb County, 1 Aug 2009

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
0120_markice_moore_ex.jpg
The MTV reality show star accused of brutally beating his one-year-old daughter has just turned himself in to police in Cobb County, GA.

Cops tell TMZ Markice "Kesan" Moore -- who was on season one of "From G's to Gents" -- is now in custody ... but has not been booked yet.

Moore was placed on Cobb County's most wanted list after he was accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs and a collarbone.

As we first reported, Moore told us he never physically abused his daughter.

UPDATE: We're told it's going to be a while before Moore is booked because there are "20 or 30 people in front of him."

Cops say Moore is being held on $20,000 bail

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0dC4ymDrv

20K? This is supposed to ensure he sticks around for the trial? How about attempted murder, felony injury to a child, mayhem, domestic violence and generally being a piece of pond scum.

(oops-I think this story upset me.)

20K? This is supposed to ensure he sticks around for the trial? How about attempted murder, felony injury to a child, mayhem, domestic violence and generally being a piece of pond scum.

You and me both! Apparently he was on the run for a bit and even was listed on Cobb County most wanted list.

From earlier news from TMZ:

"Cops in Cobb County are on the hunt for Markice "Kesan" Moore, who is "accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs, a collarbone and bruising all over her body."

Kesan -- who is currently on Cobb County's most wanted list -- was eliminated during the fifth episode of "G's" season one.

UPDATE: Cops tell TMZ Kesan has been wanted by authorities since Thursday -- and has told cops over the phone that he would turn himself in.

Obviously, that hasn't happened yet ... and cops believe Kesan is now in hiding."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz0dCIAEwKy

20 grand, eh? If he had done this to an adult he would be remanded to custody and there would be no bail. How does doing something horrific to a baby become LESS of a crime than doing the same thing to an adult?!?!?! If anything, it should be the other way around.

Why can't we just put child abusers and pedophiles to death??? Grrrrr!!!

If he says he didn't do it, then who did? Is he going to throw the mom under the bus? Do we have anything on this, besides that TMZ is printing? I don't know why, but I just don't trust TMZ.

And I absolutely agree, $20,000 is nothing. Especially if it is NOT a cash bond and he can post a surety bond for %10 - which would be $2,000. Disgusting.... it sounds like that baby suffered horribly. I think he should be held on NO Bond - especially since it took him so long to turn himself in.

Does he think because he was on TV, he is going to get away with this?

Salem

What I find infinitely worse is he says he is "only" responsible for the broken wrist she received on the day in question.

HUH?

Now, I took a step back, and I suppose baby could have brittle bone disease, so I will wait to hear that this has been ruled out. But it takes quite a bit of force for a 1 year old to break a bone and I am sceptical the oft used "fall from her bed" caused a break to her wrist. JMO as a civilian.

I peice of pond scum for sure, a pinhead, a beater and someone who deserves to be punished more than what was doled out. Just made me sick to my stomach.

Guess I am upset too. When crimes against child occur, the penalty should always be stiffer. 20K is a drop in the bucket. I am sorry to be harsh but I hate child murderers and child abusers. They are the worst kind of criminals. This just sux. Wonderful morning news. :furious::furious:

Let's taking him out an give him an old fashioned kick azz. How do you do this to a child? It always shocks me...I will never get use to it. Always takes me back to Jessica Lunsford's story. How sad.

Gozgals

I want to know where the baby is now????????

Eliminated on the 5th episode of the first season of a reality TV show...he's not a star, just another babybeater. MOO

How awful....I agree he is not a "star"...this was a low level "reality" show...

headline should read "fame seeking wannabe" JMO

that poor baby...I hope any other kids there are removed
at some point we have to start looking at the "mother's" responsibility
in these sad cases JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads