Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here we go again! http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758545&IMG=59423

adb.asp
HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 9:27:28 PM - Booking#: 10-00277
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/2/1986 - RACE

charges and bond conditions not listed yet.

Thanks KL! I was on my way to make the thread! LOL

Thanks Darling. I did notice a Sean M. was arrested several minutes before Ron and Hank, a white male too, no charges or pic up of him yet either, so I'm just wondering if maybe this dude may be linked to the same incident. We need to keep our eyes out on this dude listed right below Hank and Ron within the same ten minute time period. Maybe no relation, but without the vital information listed yet, we'll have to keep sleuthing til we know something. Never heard of a Sean M. being a player in this case yet, unless someone else has. Maybe a friend dude of one of the other two?

Misty has been booked, no info yet.

This would be good if any of this happens to bring us closer to knowing what and or where Haleigh is. I'm saddened, yet hope comes too wishing something will break in this case that leads to answer for Haleigh. Goodnight everyone.

Looks like Hank has the least charges..

Missing Putnam Girl's Father and Ex-Stepmom, Others Arrested on Drug Charges

"Snip" TJ Hart 20 January 2010 9:56PM

The information is coming in slowly and in fragmented regarding the drug-related arrests in Putnam County of Ronald Cummings, his ex-wife Misty Croslin and her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6165263.php

Thanks Darling. I did notice a Sean M. was arrested several minutes before Ron and Hank, a white male too, no charges or pic up of him yet either, so I'm just wondering if maybe this dude may be linked to the same incident. We need to keep our eyes out on this dude listed right below Hank and Ron within the same ten minute time period. Maybe no relation, but without the vital information listed yet, we'll have to keep sleuthing til we know something. Never heard of a Sean M. being a player in this case yet, unless someone else has. Maybe a friend dude of one of the other two?

Could be, but the LE presser didn't mention anyone else. We'll probably learn more as the days go on! Also, we don't have this name on the player list for scanners either.

I am real glad he is racking up the charges the last few months... For the sake of his children and Lindsy. She may not be too bright for staying in a relationship with this very "interesting" Croslin family but she is at the least smart enough to make something for herself and the kids. Maybe she will move on now.

update...

CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS (W / MALE)
Booking No: SJSO10JBN000333
Booking Date: 01/20/2010 22:36:33
Age On Booking Date: 23
Bond Amount: $0.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: SJSO
Address Given: 116 TYLER STREET SATSUMSA FL 32189
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
893.135.1c1 CASE0001 (PUTNAM COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) DRUGS-TRAFFIC F F $0.00
901.04 CASE0002 (ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT N N $5004.00
901.04 CASE0002 (ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT N N $2504.00

Bond Lowered For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications.

Regardless of the bond amount being lowered, sources tell The SKY Croslin has apparently violated the terms of his previous bond(s) in Putnam County and will have a difficult chance, if any, of being released from jail anytime soon.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php

Wonder if he gave something up, now that Ron is safely locked away?

I think Tommy is the informant, and talking. His booking photo and videos I saw of him going in front of the Judge to me he does not look concerned, maybe he is just numb lol.
jmo of course

I think Tommy is the informant, and talking. His booking photo and videos I saw of him going in front of the Judge to me he does not look concerned, maybe he is just numb lol.
jmo of course

I'm sure LE has informed Ron & Misty about the drastically reduced bail to get them worried & perhaps Misty will crack, if Tommy does know anything. But if he does, I bet he is singing.

TC, bond has been reduced/Revoked. :waitasec:I thought only a judge could do that? I thought the judge is the one that sets the bond, and if that is the case the courts are closed over the weekend, how were they able to reduce his bond?

Posted: Sunday, 24 January 2010 12:57PM

Bond Revoked For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php

Bond Amount: $7508.00

Bond Amount: $100000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: SJSO
http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

Bond Lowered For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications.

Regardless of the bond amount being lowered, sources tell The SKY Croslin has apparently violated the terms of his previous bond(s) in Putnam County and will have a difficult chance, if any, of being released from jail anytime soon.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php

Patty, I think TJ added this because it wasn't there earlier.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam county Sheriff's Office told the SKY Sunday, "Tommy Croslin's bond hasn't been lowered. $0.00 means no bond in the computer system. A judge revoked his bond do to the other currently pending charges."

Same link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back