GUILTY MA - Michael Finos for raping 11yo boy, Holliston, 2009

believe09

Reaction score
Baystaters, it is long past DUE that we take some action on this nonsense....

"Michael Finos pleaded GUILTY in Middlesex Superior Court to rape of a child by force, indecent assault and battery on a child younger than 14, posing a child in a state of nudity, inducing a minor into sexual intercourse, possession of child *advertiser censored* and dissemination of matter harmful to a minor."

this was his son's friend.

He received 7-8 years in prison, and 10 years probation. Not LIFETIME probation...10 years. He is 46. This was a violent crime, and he took pictures.

As someone mentioned in the comment section, Madoff received 100 years for stealing MONEY. What kind of justice is this????

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1227214

Baystaters, it is long past DUE that we take some action on this nonsense....

"Michael Finos pleaded GUILTY in Middlesex Superior Court to rape of a child by force, indecent assault and battery on a child younger than 14, posing a child in a state of nudity, inducing a minor into sexual intercourse, possession of child *advertiser censored* and dissemination of matter harmful to a minor."

this was his son's friend.

He received 7-8 years in prison, and 10 years probation. Not LIFETIME probation...10 years. He is 46. This was a violent crime, and he took pictures.

As someone mentioned in the comment section, Madoff received 100 years for stealing MONEY. What kind of justice is this????

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1227214

this is the state that let the murdering nanny off with 250 days time served, and 10,000 bail to a child rapist, who then raped another child.

the election of scott brown to the senate will do more for our country then it will for massachustts.
here the beuracrats in charge see no need to overhaul the joke of a justice system we have.

Sen Brown was in charge of the Ways and Means committee here, IIRC. I worked with him on the Campaign for the Missing bill, which to my knowledge is still stuck in that committee, lol.

We are incredibly lenient here with crimes that relate to children or domestic situations. If you know your perp, there is a presumption that this makes the perp somehow entitled to their behavior....this is JMO as a lay person.

Sen Brown was in charge of the Ways and Means committee here, IIRC. I worked with him on the Campaign for the Missing bill, which to my knowledge is still stuck in that committee, lol.

We are incredibly lenient here with crimes that relate to children or domestic situations. If you know your perp, there is a presumption that this makes the perp somehow entitled to their behavior....this is JMO as a lay person.

intresting. how was brown in charge of the ways and means committiee when the dems have controlled both state houses since the earth cooled? :)

intresting. how was brown in charge of the ways and means committiee when the dems have controlled both state houses since the earth cooled? :)

You coulda just hit me with a trout-I have my committees COMPLETELY mixxed up.

Here is his resume:
Consumer Protection & Professional Licensure; Education; Election Laws; Higher Education; Public Safety and Homeland Security; and Veterans & Federal Affairs. He is a member of the Charles River Caucus, Biotechnology Caucus, Suburban Legislative Caucus, and he is Co-Chairman of the Metco Caucus. He is also a member of the Governor’s Advisory Council on Veterans Services.

Now I know why my bill has gone no where....I picked the wrong guy, lol. just kidding...:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Misty (Haleigh Cummings case) is looking at a manditory 25 yr sentence for drug trafficking. This is sickening that drug trafficking gets you more time than taking the innosence of a child. WE NEED A MANDITORY SENTENCE FOR THESE SICKOS!!!

This is sickening, it really aggravtes me to no end. Where I live they just sentenced a man to 48 years to life for guilty on two counts of sexual assault on a child, two counts of pattern of sexual abuse and two counts of sexual abuse from a person in a position of trust. This man had no previous record.
Our judges here do not mess around with this at all ...They stick up for our children every state and communinty should do the same !

Michael Finos, child rapist, in 2008:
IMG_20160115_190149.JPG

The mother, whom the Daily News is not identifying because it would identify her son, said Finos needs to be punished.

"He's not sick. Sick people can be cured," she said. "Poor little boys are innocent lambs to him."

The distraught woman said she feels betrayed.

"He told the police, 'I treated him like a son,' " she said. "He told me a year ago, 'He is like a third son.' "...

There were two children, the alleged rape victim and a second child, whose gender and age were not released, to whom authorities say Finos provided the obscene material.

http://m.wickedlocal.com/article/20080723/NEWS/307239316

Michael Finos, sex offender, in 2008:
IMG_20160115_190801.JPG

"You have to beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing," the mother said. "We trusted the father of one of his friends. He went out of his way to gain our trust, and to manipulate my son. My son does not know who in the world is safe anymore...

"I have no other recourse to lock my doors and windows and to keep my son inside as much as possible," said the mother. "I feel we are in captivity and the perpetrator has more freedom than we do."

http://m.wickedlocal.com/article/20080926/NEWS/309269350

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back