Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case.

"I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up." <snipped>

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...er_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin

Who was it Ron did tree work for? LOL

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Soooooo, Ron gets a pass from mom. Yep she will be raising the bail money.
IMO

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Oh Lordy! Too funny!:crosseyed:

I hope NG doesn't give TN a platform tonight in which to spin her spin. Knowing NG, an "Exclusive" with TN will be the first order of business. Grrrrrr.

Well, if Misty brought Ron's "butt into this", how did he manage to rack up all of the previous drug charges (before he knew Misty) ? There must have been some other devious female involved.

TN has changed her mind about misty? Misty most likely was a runner for rc imo. Always thought that and my mind hasn't changed.

Soooooo, Ron gets a pass from mom. Yep she will be raising the bail money.
IMO

Yep, Ron was a model citizen until Misty came along and now she has ruined his reputation..............darn that girl....:innocent:

TN has changed her mind about misty? Misty most likely was a runner for rc imo. Always thought that and my mind hasn't changed.

Does this mean that Misty is no longer the best girlfriend that Ron has ever had??????:waitasec:

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case. "I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up. "Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.

"Hopefully Misty will talk and Haleigh will come home," she said.

She said Cummings son Ronald Jr. is staying with Neves' mother.

"He's doing very well," she said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...er_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin

I agree, haven't changed my mind either. She may have been delivering the goods for Ron the night that Haleigh disappeared.

Can someone please pass TN the Charmin Ultra Strong :)

Darling Ron... he can't do no wrong in his momma's eyes.

Oh, puleeze..That's almost verbatim what a poster said last night that TN would say. Makes me want to vomit..gag me with a spoon.

This woman is not this stupid...is she?

TN is just being TN. She is not fooling anyone anymore.

Blame everything on Misty AGAIN. Makes me wonder if Ron did something to Haleigh and TN gave him the same advice then.....BLAME IT ON MISTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82