OH - Mikal Middleton-Bey, 29, asphyxiated, Cleveland, 15 Aug 2009

jnTexas

Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
Reaction score
A woman in Cleveland pleaded guilty to sitting on her 120 pound boyfriend, Mikal Middleston-Bey, and killing him.

It happened back in August, during an altercation between the couple, who share three children together.

Mia Landingham, pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter, during her sentencing, her boyfriend's family spoke out letting Landingham know the pain she has caused..

"I just want to let you know how much you have hurt us by taking Mikal away from us. You have devastated our family

"So basically you can say that I can go sit on somebody and get probation? I feel there wasn't no justice. My brother's gone and all she get is three years probation."

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/weird/100121-woman-crushes-kills-boyfriend

I'm ashamed to be from this area. This is not justice!!

Murder is murder, IMO.
:mad:

Yep, murder is murder. What is the deal with sitting on men lately? It does not matter, pill, poison, or pow, this man deserves justice and IMO this aint it. prayers for his family.

IMO, the judge should have at least given her jail time for involuntary manslaughter (I think that would be appropriate?), THEN parole and community service, and have one of the stipulations be that she lose some of that weight. I mean, she used it as a weapon, so she shouldn't have access to it any more. :banghead: :furious:

ETA: Prayers for his family and children, as well. :hug:

no...........justice.........in.........our.........courts........

I agree re: manslaughter, not murder.

I feel horrible because I laughed at the headline but this isnt funny at all, it's terrible.

No offense, but just another reason I don't date fat chicks. :angel:

No offense, but just another reason I don't date fat chicks. :angel:

As as "fat chick" I did take offense. :furious: Man ....

On topic however ... Yes, she should have gotten at least manslaughter.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back