Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m going to prison,”

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.
I apologize in advance for my snarkiness *BUT*............

WAY TO STATE THE OBVIOUS RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

You're not just going to prison, Ron-- it appears you have arrived.

Btw-- aren't these types of interviews admissible in court? :)

Wow, Ron. I bet it's difficult going to prison just for getting into a car. Man, that's tough.

I can't even comment right now with out getting in trouble ....

Reminiscent of the Casey Anthony crime spree? --- and OJ's stupid crime?

An escalation into petty crime that escalates in the secret, subconscious hope of getting caught?

Amazing what a guilty conscience can do to folks and getting away with a crime does not necessarily prevent the Perp from self destructing or secretly wanting to be punished.

This was a stupid stupid crime spree that given their notoriety it was only a matter of time before they would be caught, given both their priors. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I guess Ron's conscience was eating him up and now he can feel he is paying the price without admitting what happened to HaLeigh, he can use drugs as the cover for his crime.

Ron's lawyer can't be approving these phone calls to journalists. Ron really is trying to separate himself from Misty in this interview. He had better hope she is not as quick to turn and run.

Ron's lawyer can't be approving these phone calls to journalists. Ron really is trying to separate himself from Misty in this interview. He had better hope she is not as quick to turn and run.

At least he confirmed that Misty has a new tattoo, so I guess Mama Croslin was right.

Reminiscent of the Casey Anthony crime spree? --- and OJ's stupid crime?

An escalation into petty crime that escalates in the secret, subconscious hope of getting caught?

Amazing what a guilty conscience can do to folks and getting away with a crime does not necessarily prevent the Perp from self destructing or secretly wanting to be punished.

This was a stupid stupid crime spree that given their notoriety it was only a matter of time before they would be caught, given both their priors. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I guess Ron's conscience was eating him up and now he can feel he is paying the price without admitting what happened to HaLeigh, he can use drugs as the cover for his crime.

BBM..Nah.. First, a person has to have a conscience in order for their conscience to eat them up...JMO

I am so crying buckets for Ron.............NOT! I think Ron's mama sang him the wrong version of " Mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys" The version she must have sang was " mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys. Let them grow up to lie, cheat and steal, sell a little dope, buy scripton pills"

Out of the five arrested, who feels the uncontrollable need to call (from his jail cell, without a lawyer present) and "give his side" to the media ? This phone call was the act of a desperate man.

Out of the five arrested, who feels the uncontrollable need to call (from his jail cell, without a lawyer present) and "give his side" to the media ? This phone call was the act of a desperate man.

He wants to pen a note to the court that he will not be tricked into a confession or plea deal for a crime that he did not do and would not do. Sound familiar?

I wuz framed and railroaded by LE.

Here's Ron facing up to 43 years in prison. He'll be close to 70 if he serves the full sentence, his son will be nearly 50 when he's released and his mom and grandmother will probably be dead by then and he's making it clear to a journalist that HE did not pay for his former wife's tatoo.
:waitasec:

....and how dare he call a reporter while in jail and not even mention Hayleigh???....I mean at least pretend,at least TRY to make us believe all you still do is think about her and miss her....and what about your son"?????????....no apologies about what you are doing to him either.....

it's a setback in your life ????.....is he *advertiser censored**** kidding?...it pretty much destroys the one life he should be saving right now and that's Jr....he obviously wasted no thought about him when he got involved in this mess....

I am so crying buckets for Ron.............NOT! I think Ron's mama sang him the wrong version of " Mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys" The version she must have sang was " mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys. Let them grow up to lie, cheat and steal, sell a little dope, buy scripton pills"

Drug Store Cowboy, LOL!

Where did rc get the information that was being discussed on the net? I'm guessing TN is surfing again...

So his press release was to explain the tat and give his alibi and say he has a setback....okiedokiethen.

Frankly, I am surprised the jail lets him telephone. Guess rc thinks he is now a VIP..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10