Who's Closing Stores In 2010

White Rain

Reaction score
As a victim of the Kmart bankruptcy/store closings I feel badly for the people who work at the stores....especially Border's...I love their book store...
Blockbuster's, I feel sorry for the employee's but quit using them YEARS ago when they told me 3 dvd's I rented were late WHEN I KNEW THEY WEREN'T. I vowed then and there to quit using them and I did.
http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/334/whos-closing-stores-in-2010/

Not on this list but awhile back I saw Applebee's on the yahoo list..I love to eat there and enjoy their 2 for $20 menu although I like Chili's 2 for 20 better because with them you get appetizer, entree, AND dessert.
Just saw last night on TV Red Lobster is doing a 2/30.00 meal...been waiting on this!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!
I pray for everyone's jobs though...even when the Kmart's were closing back then I thought we, in my town, were untouchable. It's a small town, the wal-mart was crap, not even one with a grocery center at the time, and the nearest target was 25 miles away.
It came as a hard blow.

Ok, I have posted 3 threads on this, did not think they were going through. Mods please delete 2 of them. thank you!

The Red Lobster deal sounds great. I always spend so much there.

Thanks.

Gozgals

dh used to love Chilies but the last two times we've gone there it seems the quality of the food has gotten worse, more processed.

VB

I can see why Blockbusters would be closing stores - what with Netflix and Red Boxes now. I hate running to the store, renting a movie, running home and trying to watch it within one day and then running it back to the store within 24 hours..... or whatever the time limit is. Much rather do Netflix or Red Box where I can keep them as long as I want.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back