Q&A for the Levi Page Show

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This is a question and answer thread for Levi. If you aren't familiar with Levi, he has his own weekly wrap up of the true crime cases in the news. The show airs Live every Saturday and Sunday night at 10 PM EST.

www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

In the past, he's had some great guests on his show including Misty Croslin and even our very own Tricia Griffith!!!

Limit your posts to questions for Levi about Haleigh's case or what you might like to learn on his show. All other posts will be removed without explanation.

Have fun and many thanks to Levi for agreeing to have this thread! :blowkiss:

Levi, you've probably been asked this question a million times, but I haven't seen it or the answer. Why do you think Misty wanted to tell her side of the Jones car chase on the show? I was so shocked when you had her as a guest!

Great job, by the way! :)

I was sent a link this morning to an interview with a woman that says she is a child's/victim's advocate. It was posted on youtube. The person claiming to be the advocate goes by the name of Rebecca Thomas. I have never heard of her but if half of what she says in this interview is true then this case is in serious trouble and will likely never be solved.

Have you ever heard of Rebecca Thomas?

Link to interview.

Levi, I would like to know why exactly did Tim M. from TES drop Donna B. in October? Last night on NG, Mark NeJame made a comment about (paraphrasing) "when Tim M found out about Donna he immediately dropped her from TES." What exactly did Tim M find out about Donna in October?

Since Misty and Ron are now in jail, have the police started requestioning some of the other players (Nay Nay, WBG, and others)?

I was sent a link this morning to an interview with a woman that says she is a child's/victim's advocate. It was posted on youtube. The person claiming to be the advocate goes by the name of Rebecca Thomas. I have never heard of her but if half of what she says in this interview is true then this case is in serious trouble and will likely never be solved.

Have you ever heard of Rebecca Thomas?

Link to interview.

My intent is to not butt in and answer any questions for Levi, but I've had some posters concerned about the link between this person and Tim H. Rebecca is linked with Tim H. and there is a thread about him in the private forum: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92741&highlight=tim

NOTE: We do not discuss Tim H. in the public forum.

Levi, you've probably been asked this question a million times, but I haven't seen it or the answer. Why do you think Misty wanted to tell her side of the Jones car chase on the show? I was so shocked when you had her as a guest!

Great job, by the way! :)

I can't answer to her motives since I'm not in her head. But I talked to her midday before the show aired it. She was still deciding whether or not she wanted to do the show, she kept going on about how she needed to call her attorney. Then Donna Brock snatched the phone away from her and said "Levi, she will be on your show tonight." When a talked with her half hour before the show, she was 100% willing and wasn't wishy washy like before.

Levi, I would like to know why exactly did Tim M. from TES drop Donna B. in October? Last night on NG, Mark NeJame made a comment about (paraphrasing) "when Tim M found out about Donna he immediately dropped her from TES." What exactly did Tim M find out about Donna in October?

If you listened to the Steph Watts interview he decided to drop her after not only the road rage incident, but also when he found out she was giving Misty prescription and illegal drugs.

Now Donna told me a different story, she told me she was already on Tim Miller's bad side before he dropped her, and she was fed up with TES because of drug use by members and all sorts of soap opera "stuff" that I don't want to repeat, because I don't know if it is true or not.

Levi..TM stated ron was at work. Do you know where he got the information? It is necessary to find the hours and days he was assigned and what hours have been confirmed for him actually being at work on Feb 9. What time did he arrive that day and what time did he leave? Not one person in a year has answered this question completely. We get vague hours if any at all.

ron told his pastor he worked eight hours. LE said they are satisfied with eight hours of his time line. What about the other 3-4 hours?

Levi- if you're still around, you seem to have some good insight into Donna. I'm wondering, how Donna thinks of Misty. Does she think of her as a daughter? Or is it more of 2 party girls out having fun & friend/friend relationship?

Levi- if you're still around, you seem to have some good insight into Donna. I'm wondering, how Donna thinks of Misty. Does she think of her as a daughter? Or is it more of 2 party girls out having fun & friend/friend relationship?

When I first started talking to Donna, she kept telling me things like "Misty thinks she has me fooled and is smarter than me, but she isn't." She kept telling me she was NOT on Misty's side. Then, her tune changed. She told me that Misty was like a child, like a teen girl who enjoyed getting her hair and nails done, and she told me how she felt sorry for Misty and said she was going to get Misty again soon because she said Misty has been calling her hungry. She kept talking about how sorry she felt for Misty and her the children in her family.

Misty also told Donna, that next time she talks to the police, she was going to make a rude remark about the police officers daugher who Misty said was a "crack *advertiser censored*." Donna scolded her and told her that wasn't nice.

Hi Levi-has Misty been living with her family or has she been staying with Donna all this time?

Hi Levi-has Misty been living with her family or has she been staying with Donna all this time?

She would stay with her family a while, then Donna for a while. Donna told me that when she wasn't with her or her family, she was having sex and doing drugs with Ronald.

Do you know if Misty was still involved in little Jr's life? Sounds like the whole divorce thing was just a sham and life went on for the Cummings as usual

Do you know if Misty was still involved in little Jr's life? Sounds like the whole divorce thing was just a sham and life went on for the Cummings as usual

Do not have an answer for that. But I agree the divorce was a sham.

Have you had a chance to read some of the incident reports that TJ Hart put out today?

I'm wondering how the divorce attorneys are feeling about that right about now....were they pro bono?

Thanks Levi, you're very much appreciated.

I M wondering if the media will be @ Flagler County tomorrow for RC visitation. I would guess his visitors would be TN and GGMS. wonder if he will have any Cummings visitors?

Also wondering if MC has had any visitors?

Have you had a chance to read some of the incident reports that TJ Hart put out today?

I read Misty and Donna's. seems like Donna was the one who got the drugs, but Misty is the one who gave them to the undercover.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back