Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

STEADFAST

Reaction score
This thread is for points you're confused about. Maybe someone will know the answer now, or maybe it will be cleared up later.

Here's something I'm confused about.

Did Elizabeth have two hotel rooms in San Antonio at the same time, or did she check out of one and then check into the other? Did she use her real identity at one and a fake one at the other or a fake identity at both?

What airport and what date did EJ meet TPS? Was it the Boston airport or the Indianapolis airport? I'm reading conflicting reports.

What airport and what date did EJ meet TPS? Was it the Boston airport or the Indianapolis airport? I'm reading conflicting reports.

Yes I would love some clarification on the airport story! Wish we could find out for sure if EJ and TPS (and possible JS) even met there and why they were there in the first place.

We can't trust anything TS says and I think she has changed her airport stories a few times which is why everyone is so confused.

Elizabeth also states in her text to Logan that: I'm already boarding a plane out of the country

She obviously didn't. So perhaps the rest of the text was a lie too (I'm praying)?

http://www.kpho.com/news/22350870/detail.html

Also in her text message she says he'll be wondering about Gabe forever but then that she killed him and will soon reveal his whereabouts....well, if she killed him and revealed his whereabouts, there wouldn't be anything to wonder about forever....so which is it, EJ? The text contradicts itself.

Also in her text message she says he'll be wondering about Gabe forever but then that she killed him and will soon reveal his whereabouts....well, if she killed him and revealed his whereabouts, there wouldn't be anything to wonder about forever....so which is it, EJ? The text contradicts itself.

This is what gives me hope that she did not kill him. She is only trying to get at LM and will obviously say anything to hurt him. I think maybe she even planned at some point to send LM pictures (the ones she took in SA) saying that those were his last moments etc just to hurt him even more...the pic of Gabe drinking out of the medicine cup could have been staged as another way to hurt LM. I am hoping this is the case and he was only drinking juice/gatorade or something along those lines.

What jail is EJ currently housed in?

As of January 18, EJ is in the Estrella Jail, one of several facilities that make up the Maricopa County Jail system.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22266828/detail.html

http://mcso.org/index.php?a=GetSubModule&sm=Jail_Facilities&mn=Our_Jails

It is my understanding that Estrella houses primarily females facing serious charges. Also, it is doubtful that EJ will ever spend time in "Tent City", that is usually reserved for those convicted and serving less than a year in the county jail.

What jail is EJ currently housed in?

Elizabeth is currently being held at Estrella Jail (pronounced es-tray-ya, both 'L's are silent), in the Maricopa County jail system.

ETA- I didn't notice that this question was already answered until after I posted.

Elizabeth is currently being held at Estrella Jail (pronounced es-tray-ya, both 'L's are silent), in the Maricopa County jail system.

ETA- I didn't notice that this question was already answered until after I posted.

Thanks for the pronunciation though, I was saying it all wrong.

Question:

Is there an accurate timeline out there on EJ's childhood and adolescence? I am an "armchair profiler" and I would like to know more details. I know she was born of alcoholic parents and was placed in foster care until the age if 12. I know she lived with her mother after that and then went to AZ to live with her PGF.

Question:

Is there an accurate timeline out there on EJ's childhood and adolescence? I am an "armchair profiler" and I would like to know more details. I know she was born of alcoholic parents and was placed in foster care until the age if 12. I know she lived with her mother after that and then went to AZ to live with her PGF.

I've been wanting to put together a profile of Eliz, her childhood, facts known, personality traits described by Logan and her grandfather, but I just haven't had time. If you'll start a thread on it, I'll jump in and help as I can. I'm very interested, and I know several other people here are also.

Thanks!

Question:

I thought it was five foster homes in the Boston area prior to turning twelve, then on to AZ with her father...I never heard anything about living with her mother or her grandfather. Not to say that you are wrong, I miss a lot.
I did find one article that says she returned to Boston in her senior year of high school. (Personal theory being that Gabe wouldn't be the first child EJ adopted out. Nothing to support that.)

I thought it was five foster homes in the Boston area prior to turning twelve, then on to AZ with her father...I never heard anything about living with her mother or her grandfather. Not to say that you are wrong, I miss a lot.
I did find one article that says she returned to Boston in her senior year of high school. (Personal theory being that Gabe wouldn't be the first child EJ adopted out. Nothing to support that.)

I've had the same inkling to think that too.

You're probably right. I am wrong often, just ask Mrs. Bramage. My "nom de net" was not random LOL.

Hi Guys. I am ridiculously busy these days and can't be all over this case like I wish I could be.

So, I have a few questions.

Has there been any connection to California with this case?

I've been sleuthing CA people on more than a hunch (more like my alarms going off and goosebumps), but I havn't seen any connections mentioned. I know I can't name people...don't want to get in trouble. But, I would be interested to see someone make a CA connection.

The only thing I can think of, is when "H"'s dad said that if TayJay sent EJ to FL, then we should all be looking in CA.

Well there are strong connections to CA on JS's side -- JS spent his first 16 years there before going to TN -- his father, now passed, was a Rev there -- I believe is mother is still there, and he has extended familiy there

JS' daughter (H's mother) spent a year there in 2008

TS was in CA last year to earn one of her colon certificates

TS' sis, BIL, nephew all live there

Is that what you mean by connections?:waitasec: :blushing:

Nice to see you Mamaeb!

I am curious as to why you are asking about CA, Mamaeb,
Oh and what are your other questions?

This is really random. I'm only asking because kissdegirl reminding me about the comment made by H's dad about if EJ was sent to FL, we should look in CA.
Since we still haven't found a definitive reason why EJ went to San Antonio, we have the conflicting reports about the "ping" in Victoria, TX, fairly close to Mexico.
Has anyone looked at Canada at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back