JVM on HLN 1-28-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell what is happening..........babysitting and can't watch

RC thinks Misty will say something if she stays in jail. JVM says that if Florida has the death penalty so it might not be that easy to get her to crack.

David Schwartz thinks it would be easier to get her to crack out of jail. JVM says that hasn't worked after all this time!!!

RC says he has no idea who took his daughter.

AH claims that RC now says he thinks that MC knows much more and if they keep her in jail she will tell LE everything she knows.....From AH mouth to gods ears..

Ron says he still says what he said on the 911 call. Gee, that call seems to be etched in his memory.

Art Harris says LE believes Haleigh's disappearance has to do with drugs. AH says LE says this is a window of an epidemic of a problem in Florida.

Now talking about the war on drugs. JVM says the demand creates the problem and we need to cut off the demand. Prescription drug abuse is the biggest problem, she says

RC gave a shout out to his new GF. RC won't say who the new GF is, but Misty's mom says they are still sleeping together and talks about the tattoo.

JVM says something doesn't add up here.

The Ron thread says he uses a cell phone. How could that be?

RC and MC are not only addicted to drugs, but they are addicted to each other too. (Paraphrasing what is being discussed on the show).

RC says they are just friends but won't name her. What is RC's motivation not to admit he's sleeping with Misty? Talking Marc Harrold says RC may just be lying about this because he is just a liar.

JVM assumed RC was an angry dad who didn't know anything...but if he's lying? JVM invites him to the show if and when he gets out of jail.

Marco Harold says that RC may just be a liar and that when he is up against the wall with questions he just lies to cover his tracs....Marco also said there is probably much more to all of this that none of us know about and will be shocked by, but it will all come out..

I have to go. Kimmer, hope you or someone can take the wheel. I have to say, I like JVM's questions tonight. She is very logical.

AH claims that RC now says he thinks that MC knows much more and if they keep her in jail she will tell LE everything she knows.....From AH mouth to gods ears..

Did AH have a conversation with Ron too ? I thought Ron had only given one jail interview ?

I also noticed yesterday when I listened to the uncut version of the jailhouse interview RC asked the interviewed if the could make sure to send him the newspaper daily, It is my opinion that RC wants to know what people may be saying about him while he is locked up so that he can try and have his friends and family put pressure on those people to remain silent....I hope and pray the the jail will not allow him to have daily papers...This is a way for an inmate to possibly be able to tamper with witness's....RC said he thought he could have newspapers because he is allowed reading materials...I just hope they can only come from the jail library and not from outside of the jail

I have to go. Kimmer, hope you or someone can take the wheel. I have to say, I like JVM's questions tonight. She is very logical.

I got it Kimster.

Also this is the same interview that was played on NG last night...So I don't think he has been interviewed again.

AH claims Ron likes underage girls. He has had three. Likes to push them around. Says he is an abuser...paraphrased.

AH claims Ron likes underage girls. He has had three. Likes to push them around. Says he is an abuser...paraphrased.

Sounded like he quoted recent WS threads verbatim.

I got it Kimster.

Also this is the same interview that was played on NG last night...So I don't think he has been interviewed again.

Is this the interview where Ron asks for a cross for his gold chain? Can he wear that chain in jail?

IMO I hope RC and gang can't read anything about themselves because I think they all get a thrill at seeing their names in the news............just not wired right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth