Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **NO DISCUSSION**

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
I've asked MissingGabe if we could put together a list of 'Top Ten' questions about the case for the family to answer. Whereas there is information they can't discuss, they will do their best to answer our questions.

When we have the 10 most important questions, I'll send them to her, and then post the answers here.

This is a "no discussion" thread: please only post your questions.

Fire away :)

Was EJ in fact in the airport when the Smiths claimed she met her and Gabriel?

I would like to know when EJ started talking about putting Gabriel up for adoption? That might answer how long she knew the Smiths.

Some info from MissingGabe:

- They've known Eliz since junior high and have enjoyed that relationship.

- Eliz never wanted babies. Logan was 'born to be a daddy' and wanted them. Finally Elizabeth agreed, and they had Gabe.

- Logan finally said he didn't think it was a safe place for Gabe and decided to leave. When Eliz realized he was serious, she snapped.

How long had EJ been on her medication, what was that medication, and did anyone get verification of her diagnosis as PPD from the doctor or were they taking EJ's word?

Did EJ have access to any vehicle for her own personal use other than borrowing her grandfather's car?

Did EJ have any girlfriends that she would have confided in?

Has EJ ever been to Florida before, and does she know anyone there?

Question:

When Eliz talked about adoption shortly after Gabe was born, did she take any actions to seek out adoptive parents? e.g. internet searches, calling adoption agencies, talking to any friends/relatives about whether they would take Gabe?

I would like to know how EJ was during her pregnancy?

I would also like to know what kind of driver she is. Does she tend to be nervous driving, or can she hang with the best of the speeders, tailgaters, whipping in and outers? Is she paranoid about things such as running out of gas or driving down dirt roads?

Has she ever been known to use the alias Elizabeth Jones or any other alias in the past, or was this the first time?

what kind of Cell phone did she have ? Only One?
Where did she get it turn on or activate at??
Whose name was it in and how did she pay?
Did she have it in miami?

Can theses counts a one question...can you explain the cell phone??

what kind of Cell phone did she have ? Only One?
Where did she get it turn on or activate at??
Whose name was it in and how did she pay?
Did she have it in miami?

Can theses counts a one question...can you explain the cell phone??

Yes, we can broaden and have a main question, and then give examples of what specifics we need to know.

Thanks, capt.

Question:

What online websites besides Craigslist, Facebook, MySpace did Eliz frequent or mention? Did she play any online games where she may have established relationships?

Did EJ have any hobbies, like scrapbooking or knitting? Did she have unusual food tastes or preferences?

Logan might not be able answere this, but I am very curious as to how Tammi treated him,and how many times he was in contact with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back