KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Lord, Here we are again. You know our hearts and you are a merciful God. Please let this be the day! Father in heaven -- could it please be today?

Lord, Here we are again. You know our hearts and you are a merciful God. Please let this be the day! Father in heaven -- could it please be today?

cclearly, you took the words right from my heart and keyboard!

My addition - please, Lord, continue to give Pat's family the strength to endure the hours of waiting for answers. We feel that they have more knowledge of some details of this case than the posters on this thread know and that their burden is heavy. Please, please continue to help them through each and every minute of the wait. Please continue to bless LE with accuracy in their investigation. We thank you, Lord, for your power and grace. Amen.

Thanks for the new thread, TM. This one will bring us luck.

Thanks for the new thread, TM. This one will bring us luck.

If it isn't today, LE is getting closer and closer every day and I am SO thankful that they have taken their time and done this methodically step by step.... the noose gets tighter and tighter.

Whoever is responsible should be feeling the noose
choking them about now.

Justice for Pat...
Answers for the family...
Punishment for the monsters responsible.

Im in the middle of Kansas, the ground is covered with snow and it is still falling. I dont know if it is moving to the northeast part of the state, but I hope it doesnt cause any new problems for searchers.

Im in the middle of Kansas, the ground is covered with snow and it is still falling. I dont know if it is moving to the northeast part of the state, but I hope it doesnt cause any new problems for searchers.

It's not expected to go that far north. Topeka is predicted less than an inch, and farther north is in a band of even less than that. I'm in Lawrence right now, and we have nothing to speak of at this point.

Sorry about the duplicate posts. I didn't think it ever went. <blush> So glad I stopped trying when I did.

just a light dusting up here :)

Welcome DiDi in Kansas!! Glad you are joining us in the quest to bring Pat home to her loving family....

The State of Kansas turns 149 years old today; nothing would be a more-welcome present than a solution to this case.

So did RH sell the horses or not? The poster called it gossip. But may have meant it as in giving us something factual to sleuth and talk about. If they are selling all of their livestock, I'd be curious to know why. Do they need money for a good defense attorney? And I didn't interpret the posters post as being anything negative about Pat. But that's just me.

The State of Kansas turns 149 years old today; nothing would be a more-welcome present than a solution to this case.

That would be a wonderful gift for the State of Kansas and for the Kimmi family! Thanks for the little history lesson.

Prayers continue for Pat's family and ALL involved in the research, the investigation and the search for Pat.

Welcome to WS. Actually this is a crime sleuthing site. Sometimes it's not pretty and sometimes that means having to determine what's fact or not fact. I've seen some pretty big outrageous rumors turn out to be true. We are usually allowed to post rumors, but we have to state we are posting a rumor. And this poster did that when she said she had gossip. If I'm incorrect about that, a mod can clarify.

A reminder to everyone about WS TOS. You can't attack another poster....ever. A better way to have handled this would have been to ask the poster to back up their claims. Just want to give everyone a heads up so they don't get spanked.

Welcome to WS. Actually this is a crime sleuthing site. Sometimes it's not pretty and sometimes that means having to determine what's fact or not fact. I've seen some pretty big outrageous rumors turn out to be true. We are usually allowed to post rumors, but we have to state we are posting a rumor. And this poster did that when she said she had gossip. If I'm incorrect about that, a mod can clarify.

A reminder to everyone about WS TOS. You can't attack another poster....ever. A better way to have handled this would have been to ask the poster to back up their claims. Just want to give everyone a heads up so they don't get spanked.
Thanks, Suzi, for saying this. Just wanted to add that there is a separate forum for family/victim information and support where families can go read information about the case if the discussion thread is too upsetting. However, I can't find a Patricia Kimmi thread in the Information and Support Forum. Maybe I'm just missing it. Here's a link to that forum. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21"]Missing Persons Information and Support - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

thanks suzi
i took the OP at face value, she stated it was rumor, she also said to look deeper into the connection between Mrs H & EK, and also made a point to not confuse that into meening there is a connection between Mr H & "kimmi's ex", who would be Pat

Kimmi kids,
You can tell people the truth, but you can't make them believe it. That is one of my favorite things I tell my kids. There will always, always be tongue waggers. The important thing is, You know what the truth is, ,you know how your mom is and what she means to all of you kids, and in the end that's all that really matters.
Hold on, reckoning is coming. If you have ever seen the great western "Tombstone", my favorite line is.."You tell em' I'm comin', and hell's comin' with me, ya hear, hell's comin' with me" On reckoning day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni