MO - Six Mohler family members for child sex crimes, Bates City 2009 #4

I asked about Stilwell because I found a family member of Mohler's there. Just curiosity.
Plus KC Kansas is mentioned in regards to Randy and it's not that far from Independence.
I was also born in 1970 and in 1988, I remember a lot of talk about Satanic rituals being practiced in Independence.

Look up "TWO BY TWOS" or Church with no name!

On another note.... ritualistic abuse does go on, and continues to go on behind closed doors. It is run by a group of people who have been doing this for several years, and are really good at hiding it.

I am a survivor of ritualistic abuse. Alot of times they will hide behind a "legit" religion, but then in the nights they would be devil worshippers, leading to rituals, sacrifices, murders, animal abuse, sexual abuse, and the like.

Monarch programming does exist. It is horrible horrible horrible pain and suffering while the child is being programmed. With repeated abuse, and pain daily, until the child is "conditioned" to do what the groups want.

If you go to www.randyleach.com and click on "Theories", you'll find all sorts of theories. I posted many many links earlier in this thread. I'm starting to think that there are Mohlers everywhere in that part of the country. Lots of them come up on searches.

There was lots of talk about Randy either going to multiple parties or being drugged and taken somewhere. Lots of talk about Satanic possibilities. The thing that worried me the most--besides the date and description--was the fact that Randy had become extremely upset (even breaking his parent's car windshield) when his girlfriend confided some upsetting information to him. He immediately talked to his parents and together they all tried to get her to agree to go to counseling. That sounds worrisome to me as teen boys weren't known in the 80's to encourage girls to get counseling. It turned out that the girl was an adopted child and has gone on to have lots of trouble in her life. Randy broke off with her not long after the disclosure and actually met another girl at the party the night he disappeared.

http://www.randyleach.com/randy.html

I've checked and Randy did not have a connection with the RLDS church. It sounds as if some of his friends did though. Another odd event I came upon was the suicide of a very well liked teacher at Randy's school, a John Thornton (known as JT). Some think that there might be a connection with Randy's disappearance. He was Randy's teacher and shot-put coach. He killed himself 16 years to the week after Randy's disappearance:

http://www.bonnersprings.com/news/2005/apr/21/the_unanswered_question/?print

I've spent days researching this and not gotten much farther than LE in the first few months. You'd think that someone would have grown up by now and decided to get these nasty secrets off their chest. One would think. Maybe the upcoming trials will shed some light.

I promise to read more about the Two by Twos tomorrow. I've never heard of the group. Do you have a reason to suspect that they could be involved in the Mohler case or the disappearance or Randy?

I scanned the link I found and didn't see anything off the bat linking them to the RLDS or Community of Christ but I'll do more searching in the morning.

I'm so sorry for the pain you've endured Ladybass.

They run the same way as RLDS, pretty much. Not sure if they are tied in, but worth a look.

This is the group that "hid" behind this religion and what I had to live through. But come midnight they were a TOTALLY different group. Nobody suspected them because of their "two by two" affiliation.

What day did Randy go missing?

Disappeared after midnight on April 15/16, 1988.
I am the person with the Randy Leach site. It looks like I have some catching up to do!
Cindy

Disappeared after midnight on April 15/16, 1988.
I am the person with the Randy Leach site. It looks like I have some catching up to do!
Cindy

:Welcome-12-june: ceschott!

Glad you have joined us....we look forward to your thoughts on this case!!

Six men slated to appear on Missouri rape charges

LEXINGTON, Mo. | Five men accused of molesting young relatives two decades ago are to make appearances today in Lafayette County District Court, and a sixth is expected to appear on Tuesday.

Defendants Burrell Mohler Sr. and sons Burrell Mohler Jr., Roland Mohler and David Mohler are to be arraigned Monday in Lexington on several felony counts, including rape and use of a child in a sexual performance.

Another son, Jared Mohler, is facing similar charges and is scheduled for a bond-reduction hearing today. :eek:

Darrel Mohler, a brother of Burrell Mohler Sr., has a change of venue hearing scheduled for Tuesday.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1720052.html

Welcome Cindy!!!

I can't wait to read your posts. Any info on a possible Stilwell connection? That seemed a tiny bit far afield for the parties that April night but you might know.

tweets starting to come in

2 Mohlers have pleaded not guilty in Lafayette County sex crimes case - 2 more in court now

another tweet

Lafayette Co.- all 5 Mohlers in court for child sex crime chrgs;Burrell Sr, David plead not guilty. Jared = no plea, more NBCActionNews.com

Ladybass and others who are interested--I can't recommend the website:

www.randyleach.com

strongly enough. Cindy knows this case backwards and forwards. She's done a remarkable job with the site. There is a massive amount of information on it and links to other sites of interest. If you read back through our earlier threads on the Mohler case, you can find all sorts of jumping off spots to do some research. There's a number of intriguing details; Randy's similar description to the man described by the girls as the man they were forced to murder, the dates, and the odd details of Randy's disappearance (satanic activity, hidden caves, drugs, a mysterious fire, a suicide, etc.).

The Leaches have never given up hope in finding some closure about their beloved only child's disappearance. I have no idea if Randy could have been a victim of the Mohlers. However, if you look at his description and what the now adult alleged victims detail AND the date of disappearance, it seems highly possible that there's a connection.

Ladybass and others who are interested--I can't recommend the website:

www.randyleach.com

strongly enough. Cindy knows this case backwards and forwards. She's done a remarkable job with the site. There is a massive amount of information on it and links to other sites of interest. If you read back through our earlier threads on the Mohler case, you can find all sorts of jumping off spots to do some research. There's a number of intriguing details; Randy's similar description to the man described by the girls as the man they were forced to murder, the dates, and the odd details of Randy's disappearance (satanic activity, hidden caves, drugs, a mysterious fire, a suicide, etc.).

The Leaches have never given up hope in finding some closure about their beloved only child's disappearance. I have no idea if Randy could have been a victim of the Mohlers. However, if you look at his description and what the now adult alleged victims detail AND the date of disappearance, it seems highly possible that there's a connection.

And if he was used as a Sacrifice, what better type of person to do so. Someone who was a known partier (sp).

And there is a major Satanic Holiday/ ritual date around the time he went missing.

What day was good Friday in 1988? Anyone know?

Ladybass--I really encourage you to read the description of Randy on Cindy's site. Randy was NOT a known partier. He went to a pre-graduation party and was noted to be not acting himself. He was not known to be a drinker or drug-user--quite the contrary. The mother hosting the party, however, was selling alcohol to the kids (Grrrr). Several people commented to LE that Randy seemed "out of it" and was stumbling around. That's why there's some conjecture that he might have been slipped something. No one is saying that he absolutely didn't drink. It's just not known.

Another interesting fact was that Randy got along very well with his parents and they had just bought him the car of his dreams, a Mustang. He had been very busy working on it. He drove his mother's car to the party, however, and it has never been found.

Please look over the details of his disappearance. It's a very perplexing case.

Good Friday was April 1, 1988. Randy disappeared on the 15th-16th. I wondered why a pre-graduation party was held almost three months before graduation and why there were a number of reported parties in the general area that weekend. We have quite a number of posts about the symbolism, the possible satanic elements, dates, hidden caves, interviews with others, etc.

I'll see if I can find the pages that they're on and direct you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back