South Africa - Woman's nude body found under cops's bed, 1 Feb 2010

Soulmagent

On Time Out
Reaction score
This is an insane.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=nw20100202140046808C766466

Sergeant Mmako Mophiring said the alarm was raised by the couple's nine-year-old daughter.

She phoned her mother at work after her father refused to let her into his room, where she had seen a human leg protruding from beneath the bed.

The woman arrived home at 6.45pm Monday, immediately went to investigate and found the body of a naked woman underneath the bed on which her husband was sleeping.

The policeman woke up, became angry and told his wife to fetch a box of matches from the kitchen, said Mophiring

This is an insane.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=nw20100202140046808C766466

Sergeant Mmako Mophiring said the alarm was raised by the couple's nine-year-old daughter.

She phoned her mother at work after her father refused to let her into his room, where she had seen a human leg protruding from beneath the bed.

The woman arrived home at 6.45pm Monday, immediately went to investigate and found the body of a naked woman underneath the bed on which her husband was sleeping.

The policeman woke up, became angry and told his wife to fetch a box of matches from the kitchen, said Mophiring

Smart little girl.
would love to see how barney fife spins this one to say he didnt do it.

Ok now, mom must have had reason to immediately believe this was what it was. Those of you here, who are married with little kids, if your 9 yo called you and said there was a leg protruding from under the bed and dad wouldn't let her in the room, what would you think?

Oh, maybe you'd think the leg was attached to a live woman?

Ok now, mom must have had reason to immediately believe this was what it was. Those of you here, who are married with little kids, if your 9 yo called you and said there was a leg protruding from under the bed and dad wouldn't let her in the room, what would you think?

I am postive I would have thought the leg belonged to a live woman.
What I dont get is she must not have thought that because she got home and he was sleeping and yet she still looked under the bed before he woke up ? Maybe the leg was still sticking out.
Wouldnt you ,thinking someone was at one point under your bed wake him up first?
How long was the woman under the bed and the poor baby girl finding that. Thankfuly she called her mom. What was this guy thinking? And he moved the body to the dinning room?
He didnt even seemed to care they found it. Go get matches? OKay honey.

He didn't pull a Dennis Rodman and say the woman just fell in the room from the ceiling?

That's crazy stuff. Poor woman, poor wife, poor lilttle girl.

:eek: Whoa, whoa and more whoa. Sounds like he'll try to use an excuse like ambien...no offense to those that have really had reactions. Sounds like he's a NUT

He didn't pull a Dennis Rodman and say the woman just fell in the room from the ceiling?

no.........he's a cop, bringing his work home for some 'forensic testing'.

I think the stories in the crime in the news section are getting crazier and crazier. There's no telling what that little girl heard before the person died and why was the cop sleeping so late.

why did he ask for matches?

I'd probably think it was attached to a mannequin.

thi is off topic, but in so many of the crime shows i watch, when somenoe finds a body, they say their first thought it that it was a mannequin...but i would think finding a mannequin would be even less likely than finding a body, so that always strikes me as odd...

Oh come on now, Dennis Rodman was never caught with any dead woman that I know of...... :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back