Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Right now:released Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse video!
release of Misty Croslin jailhouse video!

Will Misty Croslin, crack under pressure behind bars and finally reveal what she knows about Haleigh's disappearance? Plus, hours of new jailhouse video, including Croslin's visit with her parents all caught on tape! We'll bring you the latest as it's released!

"Snip" Cops “Mind games” With Misty Croslin! » http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03/...misty-croslin/
Art has been invited back on tonight and Thursday night as well.

Lets wait for the show before we fill up the thread with comments.
Thank You so Much! Prayers for Haleigh!

She's covering Haleigh again tonight. :)

Just released: Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse video!

Haleigh-Misty-New.jpg

Bombshell! Shocking jailhouse video of Haleigh's former stepmom/babysitter Misty Croslin behind bars just released! Will Misty Croslin finally crack behind bars? Don't miss watching hours of revealing video of Misty Croslin on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

I think we may have overworked our Mod today. I will start this thread and she will combine when she gets back. 2min to show time guys.

"snip" WillenFan21

Nancy Grace 02.03.2010. (MERGED)

She's covering Haleigh again tonight.

Just released: Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse video!

Bombshell! Shocking jailhouse video of Haleigh's former stepmom/babysitter Misty Croslin behind bars just released! Will Misty Croslin finally crack behind bars? Don't miss watching hours of revealing video of Misty Croslin on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

Art Harris will be on the show as well. We may learn a few new things if NG lets him talk. I can hear her now...blame all on Misty....

Did Nancy just say that Misty said her drug dealing was the reason for Haleigh's disappearance ? Did I hear that right ?

Did you guys just hear that? Tommy said he can put a request to see Misty because they can do inmate to inmate visits? That may be why Ron got moved?

I wouldn't think they could visit if they are co-defendants in a case, but don't know for sure.

LOL, now NG gives Dana credit for Ron's jail interview? And she wants to play them again? Why? That is old news...She must be reading her twitter, people are bashing her all over the net. Just saying is all.

Man, those are some hefty bonds! Tommy best not be giving Misty advice cuz this isn't just your ordinary first offense!

What's Nancy going to say about Art talking bail with Misty's parents ?

NG talks about Misty getting more charges, but did not mention Ron's. Why oh Why?

Man, those are some hefty bonds! Tommy best not be giving Misty advice cuz this isn't just your ordinary first offense!

Tommy must not have any idea what a minimum sentence means. If they are found guilty on those charges there are minimum prison sentences.

I hope Jean Casares doesn't disappoint me on here tonite. I am still a huge fan of hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member