*UPDATED* Trial Date May 9, 2011!

Wow! I can't even believe that it would take so long. I realize that it was not going to happen anytime soon but how much more evidence do they have to go over? Is it really going to take that long?? :furious:

Unbelievable.

Since this case began I have been through 3 cycles of IVF, managed to conceive a baby and now that baby will be OVER A YEAR OLD by the time the trial starts!

I guess the wheels of justice really do turn slowly...

Well......considering AL has stated (see the AL thread for links) that she prefers an 'odd numbered year" in order to avoid being part of a re-election issue. I am not shocked.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4690809&postcount=83"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4690809&postcount=83[/ame]

Wow! I can't even believe that it would take so long. I realize that it was not going to happen anytime soon but how much more evidence do they have to go over? Is it really going to take that long?? :furious:

Wait....is that date correct.....May 2010? That is only 3 months away....

Or is it supposed to read May 2011???

Unbelievable.

Since this case began I have been through 3 cycles of IVF, managed to conceive a baby and now that baby will be OVER A YEAR OLD by the time the trial starts!

I guess the wheels of justice really do turn slowly...

haha i've been thru a divorce, a remarriage, a pregnancy and birth... baby sleuth is now 8 months old

I am not shocked either really. We have known all along that one of her (AL's) tactics is to "Delay, delay, delay".

I bet this extra year is gonna be a lllloooooonnnnggggg, ssssllllloooooowwwwww one for the perp too. And I hope every second of it is agonising for her.

I'm sure we've all been through a lot since this started.

Didn't you mean to put 2011 in your title instead of 2010?

I am okay with waiting till later. It's longer that KC can sit in jail & rot. Mean of me . . . I know.

I can wait, ( I really don't want to) but if it means getting justice for Caylee than i'm ALL for it.

I would rather them take their sweet time and prepare for this trial than for someone to make a mistake and Casey walk free.

Casey will be 25 by then

Sigh.. justice is a sweet thing but she can move so slow sometimes. I'll be patient and hope this means there's no way KC will ever walk away free from this.

Still holding you up high, Caylee.

Okay, please somebody just promise me KC has no chance of getting out on bail in the interim. I recall JB snickering about that at her check fraud plea/hearing, and I thought it was a joke. If she's finished her time in OCSO for the check fraud charges could she possibly be bailed out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back